SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:47 pm

^ Where does that leave Lace and Grant though? Or JoJo and Jordan? Highly doubt she "invited" them on the show.. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:54 pm

I don't think it's really "their"(Ben/LO's) show. It's supposed to be a show about them starring them. Kind of like them(life) imitating art(reality tv) imitating what is supposed to be their life, but what is actually probably a parody on that.
The show itself is up to what the producers want it to be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:57 pm

^ I agree. And I think Ben and Lauren were probably the most realistic people to do it with. They're inoffensive IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:17 pm

I mean, IMO Lauren and Ben are boring, the producers had to bring other people to make it watchable. I can understand why they have so many alums. The is nothing special about Ben and Lauren as a couple, they are even more boring than other couples from the show that succeeded.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:46 pm

I'm not at all surprised or disappointed that Bach alumn visiting the show often. I never thought it was only going to be about Ben and Lauren.

I don't think their off show friends would be that interested in appearing on the show on regular basis, they've got to have other people, whom the audience knows, visit the show.

They even wrote it to seem like the JoJo/Jordan double date happened in a dramatic way, and earlier it did. When in reality, it's been Lauren who's been in contact with JoJo, they're friends. So Ben didn't spring the date on Lauren.

There are a lot of stuff I want to see. The home renovating episode, even if it includes the twins. I want to see the Chad camping trip. I don't think he 'deserves' a platform, but I can see Lauren thinking he's a mess, he needs help. Not that she thinks she's 'qualified', but maybe just show him that not everyone thinks he's horrible.

The twins are friends with Lauren. Lace and Grant, I got nothing, but I'm still interested to see how their appearance come about.

I don't think the show will be in any way out of norm for BenLo's real life and interests, I don't have hard time believing, that BenLo would hang out with the show guests even without the show. Now, if they dragged Leah to the show, I wouldn't believe it. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:26 pm

Cila51290 wrote:To me its fine having Bach alums that Lauren and Ben are actually really friends with outside the bubble. But this isn't the case here when Chad and some other alums show up giggling

Speaking of this. I wonder why Lauren did not even include her bff Amanda to be part of their new show?. I mean if you notice, among these bip famous people were there. How close Lacey and Lauren or Ben and grant? laugh out loud . Just asking . I wonder if Lauren doesn't like josh for Amanda laugh out loud . How close Amanda and Lauren at this point ? Jmo.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:13 pm

StacyNor wrote:I mean, IMO Lauren and Ben are boring, the producers had to bring other people to make it watchable. I can understand why they have so many alums. The is nothing special about Ben and Lauren as a couple, they are even more boring than other couples from the show that succeeded.

laugh out loud What's funny is I still kinda prefer them. They seem mature, aren't drunks, aren't annoying or trying too hard, aren't preachy or holier than thou. IMO

I still feel like they're guarded and we don't know a lot about them as a couple, I wonder how much more the show will let us in on.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:43 am

https://twitter.com/tbrick2/status/781199552879538176

According to this person who I'm assuming has access to the first episode, it shows Ben and Lauren binge watching JoJo's bachelorette season. They're bringing in the big guns for the first episode laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:51 am

Haha what? I remember Ben mentioning that they binge watched her season right before her ATFR. Haha I hope they provide commentary on her season. Man less than two weeks now and the anticipation is real for me!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:54 am

^ I just meant that out of all the special guests they're having on the show, it makes sense that their first episode is going to have JoJo in it a lot even though they started filming their show a month or so before her finale. Fleiss isn't dumb. He knows she'll bring in viewers for the first episode IMO, just like me laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:38 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ I just meant that out of all the special guests they're having on the show, it makes sense that their first episode is going to have JoJo in it a lot even though they started filming their show a month or so before her finale. Fleiss isn't dumb. He knows she'll bring in viewers for the first episode IMO, just like me laugh out loud

I think the more likely reason they are starting with JoJo is because for the casual audience, that's where they left Ben and Lauren - he was "so in love" with both. So for the "storyline" it makes sense to pick up with BenLo where we left them - with JoJo. Not that JoJo herself is some big, powerhouse ratings draw. Maybe they think revisiting ILY-gate will draw ratings, I don't think JoJo herself accomplishes that. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:45 am

sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I just meant that out of all the special guests they're having on the show, it makes sense that their first episode is going to have JoJo in it a lot even though they started filming their show a month or so before her finale. Fleiss isn't dumb. He knows she'll bring in viewers for the first episode IMO, just like me laugh out loud

I think the more likely reason they are starting with JoJo is because for the casual audience, that's where they left Ben and Lauren - he was "so in love" with both. So for the "storyline" it makes sense to pick up with BenLo where we left them - with JoJo. Not that JoJo herself is some big, powerhouse ratings draw. Maybe they think revisiting ILY-gate will draw ratings, I don't think JoJo herself accomplishes that. JMO.  

Yeah, and I think they'll try to make it in chronological order, get the ily gate out of the way, have BenLo settle it before they go on their own journey. JoJo's sweetly moved on, engaged with Jordan, so it'll get the 'what about JoJo?!?' questions out of the way. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq