SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 1 of 75 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 Empty Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:06 pm

Thread 1 here

Thread 2 here

Continue 3 here

MiniDiva wrote:Sneak Peak of JoJo and Luke for tonight:  

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-luke-pell-exclusive

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by hdman Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:16 pm

Don't forget the Kleenex tonight.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Darcy II Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:24 am

Well - All I can say is - "What a perfect set-up for Luke to be the next Bachelor" - He
opened up at the last minute - let her know how he felt - he was the last hometown -
she mentioned that she is going to let him go - DRAMA!!! "To be continued...She lets
him go anyway - if the spoilers are correct and he is out there with his heart broken -
sounds like the makings of a great Country Song - Bingo! - The story line for the
next Bachelor - Although I cannot complain - would love to have in be the next Bachelor - just my thoughts.

Darcy II

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:29 pm

I noticed how Luke kept it together when his father teared up. I thought it was touching. I think there's a kind soul behind those puppy dog eyes, though understandably hardened. IRL, the whole package/lifestyle of Luke might not be my type, or me his, but I've been fascinated by him and I honestly like the guy. I'd like to ship him with someone, why not, if he gets it. I still ship Luke + great country career I can follow.. and I don't even listen to a lot of country giggling

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:57 pm

megaa wrote:I noticed how Luke kept it together when his father teared up. I thought it was touching. I think there's a kind soul behind those puppy dog eyes, though understandably hardened. IRL, the whole package/lifestyle of Luke might not be my type, or me his, but I've been fascinated by him and I honestly like the guy. I'd like to ship him with someone, why not, if he gets it. I still ship Luke + great country career I can follow.. and I don't even listen to a lot of country giggling

I think the majority of people do forget is that Luke went to War in Afghanistan. He did not stay safe in the USA. He put his life on the line. He went there. He saw death and life threatening situations and ugly thing there. NOBODY and I truly mean NOBODY can go back safe and without scars, no matter physical or emotional. Sometimes to say ILY to someone can be very scary because it means that what you love the most, can be gone in a heartbeat. So he is an emotional guy but if a woman truly cares, she will understand the double entendre, the gestures, the look, the words behind the words.... IF a woman is interested and not pretending to be. big difference.

Her blog about hometown is stupid. She says weeks when in fact it is days with a couple hours extra.....

so no matter what jojo may say. she just acted interested. I have no doubt she love to put her tongue in his mouth tho. And as far as what she said about him not saying ILY and such pack of BS, lets recap some words he said. It has nothing to do with Luke... It has everything to do that she lusted him and she wanted to jump on another's pants BEFORE the show even started. plain and simple

ALL is  Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 1646190589

ETA: thanks @SLA44 (rectified!  yes )

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 Hypocr10
Montage made by myself from recorded TV

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:07 pm

I think in episode 5 what he said is "I'm Falling for You"  I don't remember him using the "L" word but he definitely said "I Want You To Know I Am Falling For You".

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:22 pm

SLA44 wrote:I think in episode 5 what he said is "I'm Falling for You"  I don't remember him using the "L" word but he definitely said "I Want You To Know I Am Falling For You".

thanks!!!! totally right and rectified yes bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:27 pm

So, random question about Luke's HTD...did anyone find it odd that Jo Jo didn't hug Luke's family goodbye at the end of their HTD...Luke just said "I have one more surprise for you", Jo Jo said thanks for having me, the parents nodded their heads, Abbie/sister Pell said "have fun", but Luke's parent's just nodded as Jo Jo and Luke got up and walked away.

That was kind of weird to me...so unlike any of the HTD's I have ever seen where the girl gives big hugs goodbye to the moms and dads, etc. when leaving. There were all the big vibrant hugs and hellos when she got there, but it was very awkward when they walked away.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:36 pm

^^ EDITS

plain and simple.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIAklfXgzGa/?taken-by=lukepellforbachelor
lukepellforbachelor IG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:40 pm

We'll have to agree to disagree, as usual.  laugh out loud

I haven't forgotten and honestly don't think many others have forgotten he's a vet.  I mean how can you, it's his title/occupation listed and shown anytime they ID him. laugh out loud

Not to make light of his commitment and sacrifice to serve and protect me and the country I live in, by any means.  I am forever grateful to all who serve and protect us.  I get that he's seen and gone through things many can not even begin to imagine.  And that that may effect how he views things, handles situations and/or reactions/shows emotion towards others now.  

No ones faulting him on that or his actions while on the show.  The last minute I love you was a little questionable, IMO, just because it seemed like a Hail Mary, last ditch effort to stay.  But I'm hoping and tend to think he was genuine, even if he was forced and manipulated by TPTB into telling her when he did.

As for Jojo, even if she liked and was interested in Jordan before filming, she actually explored and gave the other relationships a chance, IMO.  She seemed to actually care and get upset with having to let each guy go.  I have seen other leads that seemed, to me, more shut down and uninterested in the past than, I think Jo was with all of her F4 during HTs.  Yes, she's most interested in Jordan, but I think she was there and present in each date.  And while she may be a little OTT with the meltdown at the RC, I think it's cause she actually doesn't want to hurt any of the guys and actual feels something (maybe more for some than others) for each one.  

And as far as their goodbye... What we saw as the goodbye to the parents might not have been the real goodbye.  She may have hugged them and it just not been shown.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:41 pm

I caught that too.  The goodbyes/hugs were probably edited out due to re-takes, whatever.  That was an awful way to say goodbye to the family if it is real, IMO.  Didn't we miss the private talk between JoJo and his parents, she didn't talk with his sister?  I think they left alot out partially due to the big crowd in the beginning.  At least they got the sunset and rose petal heart in EVEN if Luke did not spell out ILY to JoJo in rose petals.  :sprinklehearts
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:50 pm

Then I will quote yourself : We'll have to agree to disagree yes

and is all fine! giggling this is the life of a forum to exchange different opinion and it is all good in my book!! Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 2498057887

You are right to think IMO that: The last minute I love you was a little questionable... IMO as well

I think it is so producers oriented. I can hear them whispering: hey bud, I think she may be unsure about your feelings so if you want we can allow you to take a minute to talk to her... blah blah BS blah

I do not say she was not respectful to the family. I think she was. I am just talking about how good an actress she was with Luke.

ALL is Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 1646190589 as usual

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 75 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo