SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 10 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:48 am

soccermom333 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I have said before that I'm in until the end of ATFR or til the fat lady sings and I'm still there.  IMO I have been watching a connection or love story between two people not matched by any other on this show and reminiscent of the Des/Chris season to me.  Its not over until its over and I think anything is still possible to happen.  I will know one way or another next week.  Until then :fingersarecrossed

I admire your loyalty to Luke.  I think he will be the next bachelor for sure.  I saw an amazing connection with BBJ.  Luke seemed more like a friend.  Jmho, but there are so many clues pointing to SH visits with Jo and BBJ.   Yes, we will all know next week.  ;)
Thank you but I saw just the opposite as you did.  I will wait to see what happens as I have doing all season.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:51 am

^^^^as you should. Important to watch the feet this week too because of rumors the People magazine shoot is next weekend. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:53 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^as you should.  Important to watch the feet this week too because of rumors the People magazine shoot is next weekend.  Smiley
Sorry but I was not in on what the thing is with watching the feet.  I was watching the eyes and they tell me more about what a person is feeling than the feet. JMO

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:53 am

Only thing I noticed in scraps of hands in limo and ones of Jordan found and put side by side, Jordan's knuckles looke: much large4 particularly the middle one and the limo hands looked much lighter in color than Jordan's or. Robbie's, IMO. I am sincerely not trying to have us go in circles, but I wa s not involve: in those earlier discussions, and it w as something I noticed.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:56 am

Personally, I think it's a successful season, if you see a love story exist between any of them... Be it the lead and F1 or F2-4 or even just the friendships formed between the cast.  laugh out loud

IMO, this season it was all about Baddy and could anyone else measure up or hold her interest more. I think she explored all relationships and had some form of respect and connection (br in friendship or a little more and a lot of chemistry) with most of the guys, especially the F4-6.  

So ready for some new previews and SCs to work with!  hissyfit laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:59 am

SLA44 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^^as you should.  Important to watch the feet this week too because of rumors the People magazine shoot is next weekend.  Smiley
Sorry but I was not in on what the thing is with watching the feet.  I was watching the eyes and they tell me more about what a person is feeling than the feet. JMO

What I meant is the People magazine shoot takes place this week and if we see Jo and Jordan heading to California at the same time, one can assume they are shooting. Usually leaks happen too. The eyes also tell a story I agree. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Empty Right hand ...ring box my friends?

Post by LonesomeLuke Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:04 am

Smiley

Last edited by LonesomeLuke on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Discussion with moderator)

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:06 am

Luke's hands for comparison:

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Capture%20LUKE%20HANDS%203_zpsfxaltwviLuke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Capture%20Luk3%20Hands%202_zpsjvgf0sugLuke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Capture%20Luke%20hands_zpshbqhjkt8Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Image2_zpsuv3k5wbq

Source:  My caps taken from Luke's IG and/or LukePellForBacehlor IG
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:07 am

soccermom333 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

What I meant is the People magazine shoot takes place this week and if we see Jo and Jordan heading to California at the same time, one can assume they are shooting.  Usually leaks happen too.  The eyes also tell a story I agree.  Smiley
Well since Jordan lives in CA (doesn't he?) and Jojo goes there a lot to see and/or stay with Becca I'm not sure I, myself, would make that assumption but what do I know?

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:09 am

^^^I bet some leaks will happen! ;) Jordan and Jo will be in LA for the People shoot. He needs to travel from Chico. IF they are there, they will be put in SH. Jmho
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:38 am

-
DELETED ALL PICS... if you wish to have the full version, just contact me in private. TY

-------------------------

I am pulling for a MESNICK scenario  JORDAN/LUKE.

I am not sure they are still together or not.

Maybe she picked jordan and they broke up shortly after (rumor about the model RAYA)... and maybe jojo contacted luke and took a risk...

I think after her mess at the finale she went back and analyzed her feelings. Maybe she even ended with NOONE and decided to contact jordan and luke....

maybe the prods want us to believe jordan is F1 because she picked him but then want their drama a la Mesnick (anyone remember how THRILLED CH was with jason and melissa? He had the same face as when he talked to Chad or when she said she could not give the finale rose  ----methinks because she could not handle james emotional departure after derek and wells---

I dunno what happened after show... but for me, it is clear that she is in contact and still very recently with luke. If they had a short relationship after finale and the prods do not want us to know because luke accepted nex gig, that is another possibility I do not exclude.

I know that Chase and James the boxer tweeted around 2 weeks ago and at the same time that they have an official facebook page...

What I know is that everyone seems very happy now. THAT I am pretty certain of it.

EVERYTHING IS MY OPINION... if I missed a credit somewhere, I will rectify asap. thank you.

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:47 am

MF just retweeted this:

Lukepellforbachelor ‏@Lukepellforbac1  · 1h1 hour ago  

ONLY 1 more day until @BacheloretteABC
#BachelorNation #lukeforbachelor #TheBachelorette
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo