Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:11 am

Yes, time to let it go and move on, IMO.

And if the twins or Ashley are his type and what he's looking for , I'm glad that we won't have a season of him.

I wish him well on love, life and his music moving forward.  But do hope he lets bygones be bygones and let's go of the Nick bitterness soon.  He was not the only one being strung along, several were.  He's not the only one that it's ever been done to either.  If you want to be mad, be mad at MF, CH, Millsy, TPTB.  Nick was just another pawn like Luke was and has even been in the same boat as Luke.  The most he's guilty of in this specific case (not going into his whole Bach history laugh out loud), IMO, is signing the contract instead of Luke.  But that's JMOAA

Ladybug82

Female Posts : 5047

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:14 am

He should run away from Becca, too. There were more snaps of them together last night. Run, Luke!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:24 am

Personally, I hope he finds someone away from Bach nation, when it comes to his HEA.  But if he's just looking to boost his profile, keep himself relevant and have a showmance with someone who will promote him and his music endlessly on SM, while being nothing but arm candy, then any of them would be the way to go.  And I'm sure would be more than willing to play the role for a while. cheeky

JMO

Ladybug82

Female Posts : 5047

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:16 am

I wasn't impressed by his answer to the Nick question either. I understand why he's upset with the decision and the treatment he got, but I fail to see how that's Nick's fault. It's TPTB he should be angry at, not Nick. Taking potshots just makes him seem jealous and bitter. If TPTB would rather have someone who's been on three times already, then maybe that says something about you, not the other guy. Try working on your emoting or something, Luke.

mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:29 am

Where's this interview..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:04 am

Luke I like you man but it's time to get over it. All your bros from JoJo's season you were partying with this weekend were also in the running and would've gladly accepted the role too even if meant you were blindsided. laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9316

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:35 am

He can be bitter if he wants to imo. I still am. giggling

I can see him hanging out with Haley or some of the others but don't see it going anywhere.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11563

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:53 am

Sure he can be bitter but dude STFU about it already, it's old news now. Same thing happened to Caila earlier this year and she wasn't bitter about JoJo. I'm starting to see why they passed over JoJo's whiny babies.

And god help me if he goes on BiP and we're subjected to Ashley again, I'll never forgive his azz. laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9316

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:16 am

I had a good laugh over Ben asking Luke, Chase and Robby what they think of Nick as Bachelor. Nick was quite vocal about his dislike of Jojo's final 4 so it is no surprise to me that they are not Nick fans. I appreciate that JoJo's guys say what they really think. No sugar coaters there. laugh out loud  laugh out loud  I actually thought Ben was having fun with the idea of Nick as Bachelor...he clearly knew what the 3 would say IMO. The only truly excited one for Nick was Trashley IMO.  Now that CS has lost Nick as his wingman maybe Luke, Chase or Robby can fill that void. laugh out loud laugh out loud
JMO

Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:41 am

@Seabear wrote:I had a good laugh over Ben asking Luke, Chase and Robby what they think of Nick as Bachelor. Nick was quite vocal about his dislike of Jojo's final 4 so it is no surprise to me that they are not Nick fans. I appreciate that JoJo's guys say what they really think. No sugar coaters there. laugh out loud  laugh out loud  I actually thought Ben was having fun with the idea of Nick as Bachelor...he clearly knew what the 3 would say IMO. The only truly excited one for Nick was Trashley IMO.  Now that CS has lost Nick as his wingman maybe Luke, Chase or Robby can fill that void. laugh out loud laugh out loud
JMO

Farmer Douche needs to just go back to the farm. His 15 minutes have been up for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:09 am

Was this talk on the Facebook live..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He can be bitter if he wants to imo. I still am. giggling

I can see him hanging out with Haley or some of the others but don't see it going anywhere.

I'm still salty from time to time about Arie.. LMAO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum