SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 22 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:02 am

Moved from Luke's fan forum.

Crazylady29 wrote:I still can't believe we have nick as the bachelor instead of this guy. Makes me wonder what mike was thinking.

Jolena wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:I still can't believe we have nick as the bachelor instead of this guy. Makes me wonder what mike was thinking.

Imo they know Nick is more controllable . He's already proven that he'll do whatever they need & want him to do. I haven't missed not one bachelor/ette show since day one. This will be the first season I sit out. no
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:05 am

Luke's interview with Extra:

http://extratv.com/videos/0-a5k3z782/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:15 am

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorettes-luke-pell-pens-songs-about-ex-jojo-fletcher-w446972

What a cheeseball, is all I have to say.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:38 am

I didn't mind Luke on JoJo's season, but he was my least favorite of the F4. I think it's quite comical that Luke loved to throw some subtle shade towards Jordan and Robby and how he didn't think they were there for the "right reasons" and here we are, over 6 months since he was dumped by JoJo and 3 months since the finale and he's still talking about his relationship with JoJo and her influence on his "musical career" that will be showcased in his songs that will be coming out.

Gotta love the hypocrisy. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:46 am

Thank God he wasn't the Bachelor. He would've brought up JoJo even more than she brought up Ben! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:28 am

Ash2214 wrote:I didn't mind Luke on JoJo's season, but he was my least favorite of the F4. I think it's quite comical that Luke loved to throw some subtle shade towards Jordan and Robby and how he didn't think they were there for the "right reasons" and here we are, over 6 months since he was dumped by JoJo and 3 months since the finale and he's still talking about his relationship with JoJo and her influence on his "musical career" that will be showcased in his songs that will be coming out.

Gotta love the hypocrisy. IMO.
ITA. I was actually rooting for him during the show. Now I just like him less and less with each interview.
BTW, James T is even worse IMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:50 am

Oh please Rolling Eyes All I can say is THANK YOU for picking Nick instead :claphands
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:13 am

As an artist I can understand him writing songs about what happened to him. It happened when it happened but now the song is a creative expression  that will be played for years to come. This is a common practice for all songrighters . He was never my favourite but I honestly don't see him as someone who is all these negative things being painted of him.  I am an artist and totally get autobiographical expressions in my art. Its all process and I don't get it. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:20 am

This is a general discussion thread, so all thoughts (good, bad, positive, negative, happy, sad) are welcome.  We don't have to agree with each other, we just have to be respectful to our fellow posters.  There is a Luke fan thread for those that don't like reading negative or anything less than loving toward him.

Personally, I think he's a good guy.  But IMO, one can't go around questioning and calling out others, no matter how subtle, for their actions and intentions ( if they're their for the right reasons or not), capitalizing on their 15 minutes, etc., then do the same without expecting to receive some side eye or backlash.  I get that he's an artist and it's just expressing his opinion, but that doesn't make his actions any better or less questionable than the others.  If your going tO capitalize on your 15 minutes, then so be it.  Make the most of the time you have, but then realize you're all on the same playing field shilling, self promoting, and exploiting your time in the spotlight.  I don't se how one is really different than the other.  But that's JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:42 am

I realize all that you are saying. Being overwhelmingly negative thread, **IMO**, I was merely providing a balance for food for thought. It's all good.

Regarding the shilling ... for an artist or rather one I who is one with the work, there is no division in any facet of life. It is all expression from the soul. Some are business oriented and can be objective with what sells and whatnot. And art becomes business. I don't know where Luke falls in but I would wager he writes and performs from the soul .

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Personal opinion)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:48 pm

I agree with @avoice
I don't see anything wrong with Luke being inspired to write songs about what he has experienced over the last year, or any other year in his life.

As my 5th grade teacher Mrs Cooper advised me (after reading my poor, first attempt at creative writing -- a tragic tale of a frontier family), "Write about what you know. It will always be better." tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 3806527698

I wish Luke good luck with his music.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:53 am

Seems pretty likely that we'll see him in Paradise this summer.
So, would Pell appear on another season of a Bachelor franchise show? “I’m expecting those conversations to probably start just from being an alum,” he says. “We’ll see how that goes in the spring. I don’t think that’s going to be in the cards from my standpoint, but I’ll just kind of make that decision when I get to that point.” The 32-year-old says he’d most likely do a season of Bachelor in Paradise, if anything. “Bachelorette was such an intensive schedule,” he says. “For eight weeks you’re just completely unplugged from your life…It would be hard for me to do that…Paradise is quick, it films really quick, it’s on the beach!”
http://www.etonline.com/news/204278_exclusive_luke_pell_reveals_what_to_expect_from_nick_viall_bachelor_premiere/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo