SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 30 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Mustang19 Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:17 pm

When was the WTA filmed, maybe a week ago? Danielle was so broken up when speaking to Nick she could hardly speak. Doesn't really sound as though she has moved on... and Luke, no comment. I do not see the appeal of this guy, especially for bachelor lead. IMO.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:55 pm

Luke... I know you don't like to sing cover songs what with your original music and all but it is well overdue for you to sing "Let it go"

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:00 pm

Haha! Maybe Luke thinks that since he was supposed to be the Bachelor, he should date all of Nick's girls coz they were originally cast for him in his mind. laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:00 pm

I liked Luke in Jojo's season and would have loved to have him as lead instead of Nick. I know some people find Luke boring but for me this has been one of the most boring seasons I've seen. It couldn't have been any worse imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:12 pm

He is a HD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:21 pm

@reason What is an "HD"?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:25 pm

I bet I can guess! But, I'll let @reason go first!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:25 pm

I just can't with this guy, I just can't. I listened to the whole recap and IMO he's still super bitter about missing out on the gig, even though he keeps saying he's fine with it. He was subtly, or not so subtly, shading Nick the whole time. When asked how he would've been different as the Bachelor, he said that because he's been through near death experiences he's learned to value life and that "life's too short to be pretentious and closed-off". Rolling Eyes He thinks he's more open and comfortable in his own skin than Nick. Sure, Luke, sure. And he thinks they cast the girls for him? Oh please. They cast for a TV show first and foremost, it doesn't matter much who the lead is. He's so full of himself. And he said he wouldn't be opposed to BIP, so I'm fully expecting to see him there. As for Rachel, he said "Bachelor Nation will be happy to see a bounce back from the let down that was Nick".

Just go away, Luke.

JMO.

Last edited by mindless on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:33 pm

I was ok with the thought of Luke being TB, it didn't matter to me. Nice guy, served his country, seemed very humble and not a show off. Now that we see him post show, IMO he would have been another Bob Gainey for goodness sake.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:42 pm

@mindless if I could like your post multiple times I would!  

I didn't dislike him during Jojo's season, but since, everytime he opens his mouth, tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 318829699  tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 4103285151 and lots of :sourgrapes:.  The vanilla whiner needs to move on, IMO.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:51 pm

IA he should move on although I'm still bitter that they chose Nick. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:09 pm

Luke is trying to sell records so doing what he can to grab publicity. I don't blame him. And these publications keep asking him about The Bachelor so he keeps right on answering.

My thoughts on Luke ...or what I would like to think...is that if his career aspirations were lawyer or accountant or something out of the public eye, he would have rode off into the sunset. But the guy wants to build a brand and is taking what's handed to him.

Many folks may be sick of him and may not like what he is saying but there are a whole lot of girls out there who are not Nick fans and are not avid Bach Nation followers and wanted Luke as Bachelor. My daughter had 10 friends over to watch opening night and not one was happy Nick was Bachelor. They all wanted Luke or Chase. If these 17 year old girls stumbled on a Luke interview, they would happily watch.

As for me, I skipped the video because I know it's all promotional, and I don't buy much country music, and Danielle L is all about online promotion so perfect fake match.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo