SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 35 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:19 am

[Luke:] "I'm one of the most genuine and honest people,"

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelor/former-bachelorette-contestant-63769.aspx

IMO, if someone has to tell people they are genuine then I can guarantee that they are not genuine.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:31 am

He could be genuine. A genuine idiot.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:04 pm

giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:29 pm

Should I tell him or not? giggling ... that he was never even considered for TB... really considered - IMO - I didn't want to "open my mouth" on the matter before, but some recent revelations regarding DWTS got me confident, so as I wrote in Nick's thread ... I actually think Nick was considered for the bachelor before Jojo's season even started.
Throughout her season I couldn't see 1 viable option for the next lead, from the F4 maybe only the "silent" Chase would have cut it, but not much of material there either, especially not after Ben's season (young bachelor) ... it was Nick's all along ... only that TPTB needed "a story" to "explain" how he could become one ... so BIP was their resort. It wasn't so much about the "redemption" storyline, as much as putting Nick back on the map (from where they parked him after Kaitlyn's season in stand-by ... and denied DWTS opportunity, which seemed at the time the reason for Nick's move) -all IMO.

And about Luke ... one thing I never could wrap my head around is what women find so attractive about him (I guess they find the physical appeal that I'm blind to) ... but what was irritating me during Jojo's season was his "spiel" he resorted to every time he talked to her (at CPs etc.)... while she seemed fairly interested in him (at least she approached him), he kept reciting his speech, sometimes in no connection to what she was telling him that I was puzzled if he even listened to her or he just needed to get the "right lines" out. Never saw him genuine. But I guess people liked him, still do ... and why am I surprised?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:52 pm

I have been sticking up for Luke and was afraid to pop in here to see what everyone is saying. Okay, okay...I get it.

Throwing in the towel with that last article. Dude, don't

That said...I might forget my current annoyance with him come BIP time if I like his match up.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:55 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:I have been sticking up for Luke and was afraid to pop in here to see what everyone is saying. Okay, okay...I get it.

Throwing in the towel with that last article. Dude, don't

That said...I might forget my current annoyance with him come BIP time if I like his match up.

I kind of suspect if he goes on BIP, that bus that ran over Josh last season, might be heading his way.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:02 pm

TPTB need another spin off...Bachelor Bootcamp. Have some of these yahoos like Josh, Luke, Chase, Alex, Robby work out their issues like grown azz men. Kind of like Survivor Fleiss style.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:TPTB need another spin off...Bachelor Bootcamp. Have some of these yahoos like Josh, Luke, Chase, Alex, Robby work out their issues like grown azz men.  Kind of like Survivor Fleiss style.

I'd watch that. Give them lessons/tasks on how to check your ego at the door, how to treat women, how to behave on SM, how to live without a mirror for a day, how to cut the apron strings etc. Prime TV!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:30 pm

Luke ~ if you are reading this, and chances are good that you are, I mean come on, won't you read anything online with your name attached to it??   Listen, dude, you are a loser, a L-O-S-E-R.    Time for you to step back, reflect, take a MAJOR reality check, maybe eat a piece of some humble pie, and go crawl back under the rock you came from.   Nobody cares!! Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 2292733854
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:41 pm

mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:TPTB need another spin off...Bachelor Bootcamp. Have some of these yahoos like Josh, Luke, Chase, Alex, Robby work out their issues like grown azz men.  Kind of like Survivor Fleiss style.

I'd watch that. Give them lessons/tasks on how to check your ego at the door, how to treat women, how to behave on SM, how to live without a mirror for a day, how to cut the apron strings etc. Prime TV!

OMG, toooooo funny!!! Kasha, Mindless, you are the BEST!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:32 pm

Looks like JoJo's "kinda sister in law" had a thing with Mr. Luke Pell over the summer. She makes it seem like he lead her on or something. What a NOT surprise!! laugh out loud IMO.

https://youtu.be/p5tEL_PJgIw

(Story starts at the 9 minute mark.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:46 pm

He lost this because of his overconfidence no no

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo