SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:59 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/839844/the-bachelorette-s-luke-pell-sets-the-record-straight-on-those-danielle-lombard-dating-rumors
The Bachelorette's Luke Pell Sets the Record Straight on Those Danielle Lombard Dating Rumors

by ALLI ROSENBLOOM & MIKE VULPO | Wed, Mar 29, 2017 9:00 PM

"We're not exclusively dating, no. We are not," he shared with E! News exclusively. "You know, a lot of the people get really excited to see Bachelor alumni anytime that they're interacting. That was literally the second time that Danielle [and I] had met."

The country singer added, "I will say this—[Danielle] is great. We have a lot of fun together the few times that we've been able to hang out and try to get to know each other."

While the pair may find themselves having an opportunity to appear on Bachelor in Paradise later this summer, Luke admits he would go into the experience with an open mind. And yes, he's seen the messages from fans who want him to end up with Raven Gates from Nick Viall's season.

"I can't count how many times I've been tweeted with Raven also in the same tweet about how we should be together," he shared. "I am sure I will meet her at some point and then we'll see. She may be like, he's a freaking weirdo and I may think the same thing. So I have no clue. We'll just have to see."

Didn't he have negative things to say about BIP, now he's saying he would go in with an open mind. Re the second bold. What? Am i reading that correctly?

I think he's scoping out Danielle so when they get to Paradise he'll have the advantage. He really IMO shouldn't talk to the media.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:10 pm

The saying insert foot in mouth does appear to apply to him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:16 pm

Seems to me that he's buttering up Danielle in advance the same way he was buttering up Airelle. The guy wants a Bachelor success story and the million followers that come with it. Spare me.

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:23 pm

IMO, Luke is still hoping in the back of his mind he can still some how swing the Bachelor gig, like Nick did, out of BIP.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:17 pm

Luke can keep hoping but it won't ever happen, IMO.
TPTB never wanted him then and they won't want him now.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:21 pm

The way he trash TPTB he will never get the bachelor, if he does watch them roll the truck 1000 times over his azz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:25 pm

I can actually see TPTB playing up to Luke to get him to do another show and then ruin him.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:31 pm

I see the same thing... TPTB are good at luring these guys back in for more... and then the truck runs over them again and again. Oh well, Luke has no one but to blame but himself when if that happens.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:34 pm

Remember last BIP they let the world see Josh for what he really was.  Amanda and Andi should be celebrating now.  Luke your turn will come if you don't go back home.

Last edited by reason on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:40 pm

@reason Exactly what I was thinking. Also Jake and Vienna break up interview...made Jake look wonderful. no no Not that much could make him look wonderful anyway.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:59 pm

I agree... Luke will do BIP just to get the Bach, cause he's stupid.

That bus is gearing up for him and I think he'll be road kill next summer. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:54 am

He doesn't sound very smart imo. Just another entitled guy with a huge ego. I can see the Raven/Luke/DLo triangle sl from miles away. Who does tpbp like less, DLo or Raven? They'll go utb as well. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo