SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 44 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:02 pm

@Kashathediva you need to stop reading my mind giggling giggling giggling cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:03 pm

I can't freaking wait. Thank you, Airelle, for starting all of this a couple of weeks back. laugh out loud

Normally, I'm not for people getting run over a bus that can tarnish a reputation, but my gosh, Luke acted SO righteous and he trashed so many guys from this franchise and here we are now. Luke might have done worse  things than those guys he trashed.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:03 pm

@reason I can't help it. I can't get the picture of Josh and Luke as a viable couple out of my mind! Match made in heaven! IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:03 pm

Ha ha, amazing! The genuine and sincere Luke is going down...
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:04 pm

@Kashathediva but you know they are too christian that cant happen. MM would loose her cotton picking mind. giggling giggling cantstopl cantstopl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:06 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I can't freaking wait. Thank you, Airelle, for starting all of this a couple of weeks back. laugh out loud

Normally, I'm not for people getting run over a bus that can tarnish a reputation, but my gosh, Luke acted SO righteous and he trashed so many guys from this franchise and here we are now. Luke might have done worse  things than those guys he trashed.

Yeah, "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" comes to mind. He clearly has ego for days if he thinks he can just go around doing whatever and still portray himself as this Southern gentleman. What an idiot.

JMO.

Last edited by mindless on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:06 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I can't freaking wait. Thank you, Airelle, for starting all of this a couple of weeks back. laugh out loud

Right there with you.  I hate to see people become roadkill and/or their images tarnished by this show unnecessarily simply for a storyboard and storyline.  But when it comes to people that deserve it, I'm pretty ok with it. Hugesmile  And IMO, Luke's so going to deserve whatever he gets at this point.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:10 pm

I am always amazed at how people don't think things will catch up to them.
If it's out there, it's bound to turn up any way, shape or form. IMO
With social media as it is now, it's best to lay low and keep your mouth shut. Privacy is becoming a rare commodity.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:11 pm

Ita. I hate the villain sl's just because someone goes against the norm, but in Luke's case, he's boasted how much better, how more genuine and sincere he is than everyone else, he's just getting exposed as a big hypocrite. His own words are working against him. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:15 pm

Maybe these girls need to join Luke's fan club and get some gear... to use as dart boards, because they clearly aren't fans anymore.  laugh out loud

Or maybe they should form the Not here for the Right Reasons fan club.  It could evolve to include all victims of those "genuine" and "sincere" bach nation members.  Hugesmile

The LukePellFanClub‏ @LukePellFanClub  8h
Buy ur @lukepell swag online!! Keep watching this page..contests 2 win gear will B announced soon!! http://www.lukepell.com  Click on store!
Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 C8i4JBeXYAAoeIs
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:18 pm

It's so hilarious to me that the guy who kept whining about TPTB playing him is a player himself.  Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:24 pm

RS just posted screenshots of The snap with Luke and another woman and tagged Danielle Lombard in the tweet laugh out loud. I swear the bachelor is the gift that keeps on giving I'm so glad he is finally getting what's coming to him, he's been such a douche nicks whole season imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo