SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 53 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

miami - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:34 pm

@ladybug82, love the bus!! Couldn't happen to a 'better' person! get him MF!

Back to top Go down

miami - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:35 pm

Duke702 wrote:Dude, where did this guy get the idea that he could cast his own show? And why did the casting people go along with it? It's so weird to me that Airelle, Holly made it to final casting because of Luke and Jubilee was all set to be on the show.

Also, imo airelle and holly are pretty fake looking a very similar frozen, lip injection looked.

They were also being shady agreeing to on the show with the promise of a F4. Shame on them all, Luke and his ladies. THis show is all about fame grabbing

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:37 pm

Cmiiw but reality Steve didn't say that Luke told him they would be guaranteed f4, but rather was telling them that they would be his final pick.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:37 pm

Man. I am really glad Nick got the opportunity, and I've always thought Luke Pell is pond scum and was initially really happy he got burned by the show and we didn't have to sit through his drivel...

But idk. I think we missed out. He season could have been epic. I'm just imagining a F5 of Olivia, Jubilee, Airielle, Holly, Lauren and whoever else he promised... and watching that implode on tv! I mean, I get it, the producers want to avoid another Juan Pablo. But the Juan Pablo's of this franchise are fun for all the wrong reasons.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:39 pm

hae1001 wrote:Cmiiw but reality Steve didn't say that Luke told him they would be guaranteed f4, but rather was telling them that they would be his final pick.

Why not agree to date him outside the show if there were not being duplicitous? GOsh..they would have been smug AF on the show if he had ended up being the Bachelor. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:46 pm

They were getting to know, dating, hooking up, etc. with him outside the show, leading up to filming starting.  It was all in secret so it wouldn't tarnish his image for the show or so he told them. laugh out loud. But IMO, it was really to cover his butt so he didn't get caught.  Oppss... laugh out loud

And RS said he'd told multiples they'd be a final pick.  I don't remember where the Olivia info came from but pretty sure it was a promise of at least an F4 finish.  So essentially he promised multiples a top spot finish or a finish inside the F4.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:49 pm

That Arielle girl really, really wanted to underline that she DIDN'T want to go and really didn't want to be on TV. But she still decided to do it, why? So she can get fake engaged to a guy she already hooked up with IRL, who basically talked her into scaming a TV show. How romantic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:56 pm

I will say are all looking pathetic now. God look what fame comes to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:01 pm

BKay wrote:As much as I despise the brick and his womanizing, I gotta say "WTH were these women thinking?? He ain't no prize!!" If he had not become "famous" on the bach, they would not have given him a second look. imo. And Airelle saying in the vlog something about her "dreams of being a power couple." just gag me. C'mon girls, get over your starry-eyed self-importance. hmmmph, I feel better now.

Boom. Arielle is so damn sketch and it's not a coincidence that she's with Luke Rodgers. He should bounce.

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:08 pm

Hopefully Luke does bounce after this. Embarrassing for both parties ( Luke pell & airelle ) @A.j

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:10 pm

Boshem wrote:Hopefully Luke does bounce after this. Embarrassing for both parties ( Luke pell & airelle ) @A.j

well, he sure is trying

Luke Pell‏ @lukepell  2m2 minutes ago
More
Ppl like @realitysteve is what's wrong w/Society..u sit at a laptop trolling ppl while guys like me go to war for your freedom to do so ✌

it will take more than this to wash himself clean from this stench. s

Last edited by see2love on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:10 pm

A.j wrote:
BKay wrote:As much as I despise the brick and his womanizing, I gotta say "WTH were these women thinking?? He ain't no prize!!" If he had not become "famous" on the bach, they would not have given him a second look. imo. And Airelle saying in the vlog something about her "dreams of being a power couple." just gag me. C'mon girls, get over your starry-eyed self-importance. hmmmph, I feel better now.

Boom. Arielle is so damn sketch and it's not a coincidence that she's with Luke Rodgers. He should bounce.

I find it suspect as well. Bachelor world is so incestuous. Very strange.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo