SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 66 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:48 pm

Let's take a moment of silence for Booger Boy, Liar Boy, Rusty Snail AKA RS.
He needs to get laid so badly.
Ok...10 seconds? that's enough.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

tailgate - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Duke702 Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:31 pm

Sheokaf wrote:I listened to the podcast and Luke explains that he saw the first girl (who originally released the video) he didn't have a relationship with other than 3 times during one month before he knew if he was going to be TB, but was pretty sure he was. So he encouraged her to apply. The second one who is now dating Luke Rogers, yes he did date and said she was a great girl but things fizzled out in February although they still talked and text for a few weeks. One of the pictures RS put out that was supposedly Luke has been proven incorrect so RS is wrong there which means he could be wrong about much more. Remember that first girl on RS podcast that Possessionista went off on was another girl who lied about Nick and RS ate it up. Proven wrong. He comes off as someone getting in with the popular kids and full of himself his self. Luke did apologise and said no hard feeling, he's made mistakes but he does not like false gossip being spread about him.
I think you have it backwards. The first girl, is the one he says he saw three times--she is dating Luke Rodgers (Airelle). The second girl he dated longer, is Lauren Hussey. Anyways, basically matches up with what the girls said about him imo. Except he didn't say he "cheated" on Lauren Hussey, or admit to recruiting girls for his season. Whatever joke was on him because he wasn't the Bachelor anyways. Makes Nick look better though, laugh out loud.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Let's take a moment of silence for Booger Boy, Liar Boy, Rusty Snail AKA RS.
He needs to get laid so badly.
Ok...10 seconds? that's enough.

No kidding. At the very least he needs to step outside, breathe some fresh air and listen to the birds sing. I think MM's crazy is rubbing off on him and it's starting make Luke look better in comparison. Steve has been huffing and puffing for days now trying to silence him, yet he's clearly having none of it, will talk to anyone who'll listen and keeps liking negative tweets about Steve. Steve needs to put up or shut up, because he's clearly way too invested in this and it's kind of pathetic. He's not even the one who leaked the story, it was the women themselves. stupid
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:42 pm

LiarBoy needs to take the advise he gave MM. Leave everybody alone. Go back to whatever it is you do when you're not here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:46 pm

Luke just got lucky he got the best edit hence became the fan favourite. I'm neutral about him during the show and now I dislike him. IMO he's a hypocrite and sanctimonious and always throwing shade to Jordan and Nick.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:05 am

RS claimed Luke was in the blurred picture with a "mystery girl" at a Malibu winery, which Luke is blurred out at the right

https://instagram.com/p/BSSdObNFhG8/

But it want him
https://mobile.twitter.com/TrishMcRae2/status/850201078486319106

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:44 am

I'm not sure what that pic was supposed to prove in the first place. That he was at that place twice in a short amount of time? And? I also don't understand how RS jumped to the conclusion that Luke must've been talking to that girl before the season as well, when most likely she just reached out to Luke afterwards like Lauren Hussey did. Doubt she'd want anything to do with him, if he'd ghosted her for months while dating others. I just have to laugh at Steve's "journalism".
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:30 pm

Luke's the only one I can think of that keeps running his mouth. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:36 pm

ReneeM wrote:Luke's the only one I can think of that keeps running his mouth. JMO.

I was wondering who Elan meant. You could be right, it's Luke.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:37 pm

There are actually a couple that I could think of that it could be aimed out, IMO.  Luke is one of the top names on the list though. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:40 pm

Yes, he is only one of about 6. He is not my top of the 6 even.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:48 pm

He responded to people asking if it was luke, Chad, or RS, and said no about all three.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo