SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JimmyKimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 Empty The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:29 pm

Threads #1 - #5Here

Continue #6

nutty1 wrote:Excellent Afterbuzz from last night's show. I sure wish they were 2 hours! James Fuertes is on. Loved hearing his insights. Very interesting!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_z9rPvaJlo

northernviewer wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Speaking of Jordan, his brother Luke gave a very insightful and telling interview with womanista.com today, if someone can bring it over. He kind of gives the ending away, but then reigns it back in laugh out loud

Id love to read it

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:31 pm

Here it is! Luke's (Jordan's brother) interview! He says some good stuff and pretty much gives away the ending in a subtle way in the middle of the interview laugh out loud

http://womanista.com/2016/07/19/bachelorette-reality-stars-brother-says-jordans-love-is-the-real/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:36 pm

Can someone please recap? TIA!!

I just hope he loves Jo because it's obvious how much BBJ looks up to him and will follow his lead.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:53 pm

Interesting that Luke said that Jordan is very much in love!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:02 pm

I went and found the video.   He sure put into perspective how so many will judge people they dont know based on a bunch lies they read in social media and how frustrating it is to be powerless to defend yourself and loved ones.  At one point he totally slipped when talking about Jojo not being familiar with movies they love to quote from... He started to,say theyd have to catch her up ...but then changed it to say that he didnt know how it turned out but they could catch her up if thats how it ends up.... Or something to that effect .... Please dont quote me haha  said so much fun and laughter was wdited out of the footage.  Seems like a real decent guy and loved how well spoken he was.  Aaron not mentioned once.

Last edited by northernviewer on Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:10 pm

Alanna wrote:Can someone please recap? TIA!!

I just hope he loves Jo because it's obvious how much BBJ looks up to him and will follow his lead.

He was careful how he worded things, he seems to really like her but concentrated on saying that he wants his brother to be happy and would support him. I think he was aware of his slipup and worked harder at how he was wording things after that haha. Overall impression was that he would welcome her into family and so would the rest of them.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:11 pm

Thanks for the recap!! And explaining the slip that she chose baddy. How adorable!!! Sounds like she'll be accepted and loved, exactly as she should!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:42 pm

I also liked how Luke mentioned that he doesn't watch the bachelor or the bachelorette, so he was skeptical and was genuinely surprised at how authentic and real JoJo was with them. He said something along the lines of how she seamlessly just walked into their family. That was sweet. He referenced her having brothers, so it helped her understand their family dynamic, which made it even easier.

He seems very supportive and considering he slipped and said he wanted to catch her up on things, like their favorite movies, it definitely seems like she's been welcomes with open arms. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:58 pm

Luke looked a lot better in that clip.

I liked what he said about the precious moments we have in this life and some people use those moments to tear others down. I think I like Luke. I like how protective he is with his brother. To bad they didn't show the funny parts of their HTD.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:12 pm

They will be fun to follow after the show.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:47 pm

Does Luke R. visit this board? laugh out loud I noticed that he uses terminology that we do. He refers to the "bubble" and he knows that no one gets to eat on this show.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I also liked how Luke mentioned that he doesn't watch the bachelor or the bachelorette, so he was skeptical and was genuinely surprised at how authentic and real JoJo was with them. He said something along the lines of how she seamlessly just walked into their family. That was sweet. He referenced her having brothers, so it helped her understand their family dynamic, which made it even easier.

He seems very supportive and considering he slipped and said he wanted to catch her up on things, like their favorite movies, it definitely seems like she's been welcomes with open arms. IMO

luke was so great in that vid.
I'm glad Jordan has him firmly in his corner. He has never seen Jordan so happy which is a great sign.

Lol that he ended up grilling Jojo. Too bad we did not get to see any of that nor the fun times they all shared.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily