SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:33 pm

northernviewer wrote:My guess would be that if they break up soon it wont be because he cheats, its going to be because she pushes him away with all her insecurities.  Im getting annoyed and Im not the one shes questioning laugh out loud

Exactly this !

Yes everyone (generally speaking etc.) will blame him.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

winenight -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Idlemess Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:34 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Diana wrote:This has to be a record of how many red flags JoJo just chose to ignore. I get "the heart wants what the heart wants" but this is getting out of hand. This isn't going to end well at all. no no
I think it's only fair to see how this all plays out at ATFR and post show. Right now, everyhing has been so smoke and mirrors & crap that happened a few months ago. The present is what matters, so I think that needs to be taken into account. Even if it doesn't end well, who the hell cares IMO. JoJo is 25 years old and is pretty, hot, rich, and now famous. She' technically still wins.

IMO.

What is she winning? Winning another chance to be on another TV show, to be on TV trying to convince people that she is in love, he loves her the same and that she trust him. Winning at having possible facts and rumours about her chosen one in her face and professing they will overcome it all... as they walk off to the sunset. Winning that she has the looks and what? self-respect and not a smell of desperation?

I will wish her luck moving forward, but since she's winning...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:39 pm

Yeah...I don't actually think she's winning anything. 26 men and she may had a bunch of crappy guys but she had a few good ones.  yet she ends up with the worst one.  

I really think she wanted Ben and Aaron as the last two. Too bad that both are in loving and stable relationships.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Great article. And this, which has been my opinion all along.

The episode ends with a glimpse of next week's finale. JoJo explains her predicament to her parents. You see, she worries that if she chooses Jordan and things go sour, she'll regret not picking Robby, but if she picks Robby, she'll always wonder if things would've worked out better with Jordan.

If she truly is so conflicted, then IMO neither one of them is the right one for her.

^ That's similar to what Ben expressed about JoJo and Lauren and some folks said the same thing. That if he was THAT torn and unsure, he shouldn't have proposed to neither. And now look..? Months later, Lauren was always the one and blah blah blah. Same sh*t different season.

IMO.

The difference for me is that I felt it was always Lauren from the beginning and I saw that from her, he was the one. There was no doubt in my mind, regardless of what the editing tried to show us. I think Jordan has been just as conflicted as Jojo IMHO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:42 pm

nd4reality wrote:
northernviewer wrote:My guess would be that if they break up soon it wont be because he cheats, its going to be because she pushes him away with all her insecurities.  Im getting annoyed and Im not the one shes questioning laugh out loud

Exactly this !

Yes everyone (generally speaking  etc.) will blame him.

Without a doubt...... he's been tried and convicted in the court of opinion. :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:45 pm

I think she knows and is confident with who she is outside of a relationship. What she doesn't have experience in, is a loving, trusting, respectful relationship. Jordan is going to have to be the relationship where she "learns" to trust. Luckily for her, he doesn't want her to walk away and wants to show her and prove it to her. The fact that he is still hanging on to what they have and what he can see they can be, tells me he understands what she went through in the past and why she is scared. AMO
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:49 pm

That dinner conversation between her and Jordan before the FS was so awkward. I just wanted her to stop pushing Jordan because she looks pathetic. Did you see Jordan's face? He was ready to walk away then. It's probably over by now because Jordan was suffocated!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Great article. And this, which has been my opinion all along.

If she truly is so conflicted, then IMO neither one of them is the right one for her.

^ That's similar to what Ben expressed about JoJo and Lauren and some folks said the same thing. That if he was THAT torn and unsure, he shouldn't have proposed to neither. And now look..? Months later, Lauren was always the one and blah blah blah. Same sh*t different season.

IMO.

The difference for me is that I felt it was always Lauren from the beginning and I saw that from her, he was the one. There was no doubt in my mind, regardless of what the editing tried to show us. I think Jordan has been just as conflicted as Jojo IMHO.
Even better. Lauren and Ben both knew. And JoJo and Jordan were both conflicted. I don't see the issue here. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:50 pm

He hasn't walked away because he is compassionate, understanding and loves her. It's simple to me.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:51 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:That article just confirms to me, at least, that Jordan's phone call in the preview is probably to JoJo's dad since he says, "I woke up this morning and something just didn't feel right" and I'm guessing it's because he didn't ask her dad for his permission while he was at his MTP date. Given their conversation that they have on the beach on their LCD, it seems like JoJo asks him about it and his response is that he doesn't know if it's him because he's not the only guy there. IMO.
Great job, BBJ. Jo will probs never let him forget this for as long as they're together laugh out loud

Me thinks, our little spicy child BBJ, is thinking in the back of his little head, she questioned me every step of the way, now it was his turn to make her feel insecure and questioned since she did in fact profess at the final 2 rose ceremony that they BOTH mean so much to her and she is excited its those two. hissyfit

The clarity though is the end of the vid, confirming, BBJ did as for permission, although by phone, and the note must of had some serious, mushy details in it for her to stick with her heart and her BBJ all the way to the end   I go back to what Sharleen says, in the fact that in his PI's, he professes so eloquently how he feels, how she makes him feel, etc..... so hopefully she is watching post show just glowing and I love the fact that the insider does confirm they are very happy from the clip. **edited**

Cant wait for the AFTR and the People mag shoot. You know it will be so adorable and lotsa cuteness  thumbsup

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : excessive use of smilies are for Fan Threads.)

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:57 pm

Yes she's happy post show seeing and hearing his feelings about her post show and he would be feeling confident going forward, knowing she really tried with most every guy, to choose her forever partner and out of all that she had serious feelings for or could've chosen, she chose him. That would leave a man confident for life I would think.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:10 pm

So agree!  When the sleuthing first started, all the rumors that started swirling about his name being released early, his alleged cheating and relationship problems, etc.  I didn't expect to really like him all that much.  But looking at his SM and the closeness to the family members he does speak with, their silliness and humor, etc.  began to win me over.  But I honestly didn't have high hopes for a long term relationship out of it.  

Now, I feel like if it doesn't work (no matter how long or short it maybe) he'll take all the flack and criticism, like Brad did with Em.  And honestly, I wouldn't blame him if he had bailed during filming.  She's been all over the place and the continued questioning is beyond irritating.  It's exhausting to me, I can only imagine being in his shoes. laugh out loud

Hopefully once public in the real world away from the mind games and manipulation, she'll settle down some and probably already has and doesn't question his every thought, just a few laugh out loud.  And I'm sure he'll continue to baby when needed, ignore when needed and simply let her be herself, while being a calm, grounding force for her.  laugh out loud

Regardless so far, he's stuck by and they both seem happy from what little we've seen of them out and about.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily