SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Does Luke R. visit this board?  laugh out loud I noticed that he uses terminology that we do.  He refers to the "bubble" and he knows that no one gets to eat on this show.  

Thanks for adding the R. While reading pretty much every post across the board, just saying Luke gets confusing. Brother Luke, or Luke R would be appreciated.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 4 3806527698 I was confused as well, especially when I read that Luke was interviewed and basically gave the ending away. Luke Pell gave the ending away? laugh out loud scratch laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by rhondam Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:16 pm

I like Robby now too! It's so weird. I can't decide if it's because his edit changed abruptly (expressions), seeing more of him or because I'm re-watching and seeing him in a new light. Either way, he's nice and "lite". I can see why Jordan, for one, got along with him.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:32 pm

What a creepy video laugh out loud but it looks like JoJo is heading home. Her best friend Kathy is having her bachelorette party this weekend, so that's nice that JoJo should be able to be there:

https://twitter.com/alexisbaldwin18/status/756161681416294400

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:23 am

E! Live from the Red Carpet - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zsg1TRDv-w

so jojo was with Becca for 3 days... confirmed that she still lives in Dallas

note: sorry if this was shared already

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:32 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Does Luke R. visit this board?  laugh out loud I noticed that he uses terminology that we do.  He refers to the "bubble" and he knows that no one gets to eat on this show.  

Thanks for adding the R. While reading pretty much every post across the board, just saying Luke gets confusing. Brother Luke, or Luke R would be appreciated.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 4 3806527698   I was confused as well, especially when I read that Luke was interviewed and basically gave the ending away.  Luke Pell gave the ending away?  laugh out loud scratch laugh out loud
No it was Luke R.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by geo55 Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:54 am

New promo

http://www.etonline.com/tv/193785_bachelorette_men_tell_all_special_features_tears_drama_and_return_of_chad_johnson/
geo55
geo55

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:06 pm

Hmmm, I wonder who she is upset with? Way to be stingy with clips from the FSD, TPTB!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:44 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Hmmm, I wonder who she is upset with?    Way to be stingy with clips from the FSD, TPTB!  

Probs Chad bear says something snarky, and she keeps it classy by saying that instead of cussing him out.... cause we all know she can curse, she's been bleeped a few times this season  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 4 3806527698

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetRose Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:24 pm

geo55 wrote:New promo

http://www.etonline.com/tv/193785_bachelorette_men_tell_all_special_features_tears_drama_and_return_of_chad_johnson/

Yikes! So now we have her walking away in a new outfit. :headbanging I'm hoping that TP are just trying to confuse us with the 2 car exits & new outfit shown. Appears like she's still in US for "Bombshell" clips. I could have just missed it...has the long sleeve navy jumper location already sleuthed somewhere? Pretty sure that's a new SC...if not we may have a little something to look for! Smiley
SweetRose
SweetRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:46 pm

IMO, the bombshell is letting Chase go in the FS. Cue the tears and her saying, "I don't know how to do this." Someone get this girl some tissues!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:51 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3703668/JoJo-Fletcher-wears-short-shorts-unwinds-Disneyland-emotional-hometown-dates-Bachelorette.html

Getting happy! JoJo Fletcher slips on Minnie Mouse ears as she finds fun at Disneyland after emotional hometown dates on Bachelorette
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by babiebyrdie Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:00 pm

Look at the background picture on JoJo's twitter page. Sure looks like the flowers on the grass from Luke's HTD IMO.... #SheBringsMeBack #TeamUnicorn

babiebyrdie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily