SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlsnightin -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:09 am

Did Emily and Brad do a People Magazine shoot?

Back to top Go down

girlsnightin -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:46 am

ForeverLove wrote:Did Emily and Brad do a People Magazine shoot?
If it is true that they have broken up, which I don't doubt is true, and they announce it on the ATFT People made do their spread with a tear down line between them - I've seen them do stuff like that before with other celebrity break-ups.  JMO

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:06 am

From my perspective, I found myself liking these kinds of love poems and quotes while there was trouble in my paradise, somehow hoping that things would get better, so I wouldn't necessarily assume anything based on SM likes, but that is just how I see it.

I like Jojo and wish her the best, I admit that I unfortunately see myself in some of her poor choices as well. We're both the same age so I don't judge her when it comes to choosing Jordan even over the red flags, I think we all have to go through these stupid mistakes to figure out ourselves. She has some internal insecurities to deal with and unfortunately, she hopes to figure them out by choosing not the best kind of guys (now that we don't have in common :D). I believe she'll grow out of it but she will have to do it on her own, but who knows how long it'll take
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:16 am

limoncello wrote:From my perspective, I found myself liking these kinds of love poems and quotes while there was trouble in my paradise, somehow hoping that things would get better, so I wouldn't necessarily assume anything based on SM likes, but that is just how I see it.

I like Jojo and wish her the best, I admit that I unfortunately see myself in some of her poor choices as well. We're both the same age so I don't judge her when it comes to choosing Jordan even over the red flags, I think we all have to go through these stupid mistakes to figure out ourselves. She has some internal insecurities to deal with and unfortunately, she hopes to figure them out by choosing not the best kind of guys (now that we don't have in common :D). I believe she'll grow out of it but she will have to do it on her own, but who knows how long it'll take

Good post limoncello! hi

“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.”
― Kahlil Gibran
"Perhaps it is our imperfections that make us so perfect for each other."
- Jane Austin
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:20 am

limoncello wrote:From my perspective, I found myself liking these kinds of love poems and quotes while there was trouble in my paradise, somehow hoping that things would get better, so I wouldn't necessarily assume anything based on SM likes, but that is just how I see it.

I like this post and I would agree but I'll add my own spin (hope you're okay with that laugh out loud, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!).

I think both she AND BBJ are young and have some growing up and maturing to do. So personally, I'm okay and even moreso, hopeful, for both of them learning and growing together. I don't want to put a cross on him for the rest of his life as a partner/husband because of some stuff he did to a previous gf at 24 years old, during a stressful time in his life, no less. So I'm hoping that even if they did have a big fight or even a breakup, they'll keep trying to figure out the relationships because if it wasn't worth it to both of them, I think he would have bailed long ago instead of making it to literally the last day day before becoming public.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:29 am

Sorry double post ahoy!!

I think this indicates that at the very least, there's no awkward/dramatic breakup coming with a live audience. Jo also fav'd Jen Saviano's post about "hi LA," so I'm guessing some BIP characters are slated as well.

One more thought: Jo just fav'd a tweet with a fan teasing her about her panic attacks. I'm having trouble picturing her thinking this is funny if she just broke up with her f1 and is likely in the midst of another panic attack both from a public perspective that it's embarrassing and her heart/emotional wellbeing.

Atfr live proof:

girlsnightin -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 36 Image18

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:44 am

These are some tweets that JoJo favorited in the last day or two:

@JessicaAtwell: @JoelleFletcher are you really happy? I pray for you on a daily basis that you found your true love in one of the final two

@MusicHealsMe787: Semi- Addicted To @JoelleFletcher & @BacheloretteABC ! Really Bummed Out That It's Almost Over, But Excited To See Who She Picks!

^ for that one, I had to get rid of the emojis, but there were hearts and a football in the tweet.

@MMaritza: Attention people of the Internet: in case you didn't get the memo @JoelleFletcher is choosing a husband for herself not for all of you

This is all so confusing laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:45 am

Alanna did she like that tweet about ATFR? It's not showing up in her faves for me
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:58 am

shaughnessyb wrote:Alanna did she like that tweet about ATFR? It's not showing up in her faves for me
She didn't fav it. It was just a post showing that there will be a live audience. Sorry for the confusion!!

And yep, @Ash2214, unless she caught him in bed with some girl 2 days ago (accidental snap ala my bestie boo Kaity?? laugh out loud), she has seemed like a woman happy with her f1 and ready to show him/relationship off post show.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:00 am

I think all I want now is a picture of her with her phone glued to her ear. Is that too much to ask ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:54 am

If they're together I hope they're not glued to their phones laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:13 am

traveler90 wrote:If they're together I hope they're not glued to their phones laugh out loud

laugh out loud I doubt we will get a picture of them together though. So separately. giggling

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily