SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:10 pm

SueSt wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Also, in Us text print issue, a bachelorette insider says "JoJo and the winner are going strong. They are very happy together." So there's that, I guess.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-jojo-tells-runner-up-i-wanted-it-to-be-you-w430969

... as of publication time.... giggling
This is the August 8th issue, so they JUST published this about 3/4 days ago laugh out loud

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by casjacknick Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:10 pm

The thing I don't understand from his explanation is how would it change anything if Robby had seen him first? Is Jordan saying he would have asked if he'd gone second? That makes no sense to me but his answers to almost everything this season haven't really made sense to me. The whole thing hardly matters anyway, he does eventually ask and Jojo accepts his proposal. Seems to be all that really matters anyway.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:12 pm

Jordan is just a classic case of a tough guy on the surface that retaliates because deep down he's an insecure mess. He needs someone that understands him and/or a therapist.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:13 pm

casjacknick wrote:The thing I don't understand from his explanation is how would it change anything if Robby had seen him first? Is Jordan saying he would have asked if he'd gone second? That makes no sense to me but his answers to almost everything this season haven't really made sense to me. The whole thing hardly matters anyway, he does eventually ask and Jojo accepts his proposal. Seems to be all that really matters anyway.
I think the point is that he didn't want to be the first to take the leap of faith with her with another man there. He wanted to be f1 for sure AND then ask her dad, not ask with Robby hanging around as a potential f1 too. Just my read.

And yep, I'm thinking their neediness levels (hers incredibly overt, his incredibly the opposite) and need for assurance will find common ground here considering she's incredibly giving. Hopefully!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:16 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Also, in Us text print issue, a bachelorette insider says "JoJo and the winner are going strong. They are very happy together." So there's that, I guess.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-jojo-tells-runner-up-i-wanted-it-to-be-you-w430969

This is the August 8th issue, so they JUST published this about 3/4 days ago laugh out loud
giggling and your point....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:17 pm

Oh btw, Life and Style and In Touch has been sooooo wrong all season, based on my research and what's come to light in the episodes.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:18 pm

SueSt wrote:
SueSt wrote:

No point at all. I'm just giving facts here.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:23 pm

SueSt wrote:
No point at all. I'm just giving facts here.
I was just pushing back, trying to extend our silliness, suggesting that 3-4 days in Bach world is plenty of time to have a change of heart. Smiley
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:30 pm

which actually brings us back to the breakup being in the last 48 hours. giggling

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:31 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
HEA wrote:the funny thing is few days earlier he said to her how important (if the most important to him) was to look in the eyes of THE dad so that HE knew how much in love he was with HIS daughter... (eyes wandering away as usual)

no use of YOUR father. He did not made it intimate and personal

JMO

Agreed. He did it to appease Jojo because of her tantrum meltdown. He had only ONE chance to look the father in the eye and ask for a blessing. He didn't take ! So now he scrambles and does what he didn't want to do . A non face to face phone call. Everything sounds so sketchy with Jordy.

She told him that she is a traditional girl. I think he did not get the texas size memo there. It is funny how I can imagine the handler whispering to Aaron's brother: hey, I think jojo was truly upset. So if you want we can give you a cellular so you can call her parents.
I wonder if he did not make the call and the letter, he would have been picked at the end. And IMO he knew it. It was a deal breaker and he did what he does naturally... he smooth the girl's feather by giving her what she wanted. I guess it became a complete routine with jojo each time she turned upset or asked uncomfortable questions, he immediately quote her own words and kissed her.

Yea.. Aaron's brother who never talk about his brother like ever even when he presented himself to the casting, on his intro, on ITM, I mean like ever ever right? I so do trust him that he came for the 'right reasons'. bachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 40 623245435

ALL is just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:37 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan is just a classic case of a tough guy on the surface that retaliates because deep down he's an insecure mess. He needs someone that understands him and/or a therapist.

IMO.

That defines Jojo too imo. Remember her mom worries they are too much alike ? I think both being like this is not a good thing. Two internally insecure people are not a good match Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:which actually brings us back to the breakup being in the last 48 hours. giggling

Not impossible imo. Can happen .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily