SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:which actually brings us back to the breakup being in the last 48 hours. giggling
And personally, nothing on this earth, short of alien abduction and reprogramming, will convince me that the Jo we've seen all along, on the day she broke up with her BBJ, who is obsessed with, would go and do her nails 45 minutes away from home/her mom/Dallas/Jackson laugh out loud It's just the most incongruent, impossible thing imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by RealityEscape Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:52 pm

Ash2214 wrote:These are some tweets that JoJo favorited in the last day or two:

@JessicaAtwell: @JoelleFletcher are you really happy? I pray for you on a daily basis that you found your true love in one of the final two

@MusicHealsMe787: Semi- Addicted To @JoelleFletcher & @BacheloretteABC ! Really Bummed Out That It's Almost Over, But Excited To See Who She Picks!

^ for that one, I had to get rid of the emojis, but there were hearts and a football in the tweet.

@MMaritza: Attention people of the Internet: in case you didn't get the memo @JoelleFletcher is choosing a husband for herself not for all of you

This is all so confusing laugh out loud

"Choosing a husband for herself not for all of you" could just be the reaction to fallout from letting Chase and Luke go.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't think of one reason other that script induced reasons, not to ask her dad for his blessing. On this show, if you're in love and you want to marry the person, you ask when you meet them. It doesn't matter how many guys are left. IMO Ben's was also script induced reasons, so he could make the phone call later. Jordan's reason doesn't make sense, and probably will sound like BS because he himself was just doing what he was told IMHO.

How did he even know Robby didn't meet them yet.

My feeling was that Jordan did not ask because it was a non-issue. Jordan was not planning to ask for her hand in marriage, so no need to ask. Then the circumstances changed and he needed to ask and so called.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I can't think of one reason other that script induced reasons, not to ask her dad for his blessing. On this show, if you're in love and you want to marry the person, you ask when you meet them. It doesn't matter how many guys are left. IMO Ben's was also script induced reasons, so he could make the phone call later. Jordan's reason doesn't make sense, and probably will sound like BS because he himself was just doing what he was told IMHO.

My feeling was that Jordan did not ask because it was a non-issue. Jordan was not planning to ask for her hand in marriage, so no need to ask. Then the circumstances changed and he needed to ask and so called.

Agrees and,  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 41 3806527698 Circumstances changed because of her tantrum imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

I'm interested what you mean? That he didn't want to be f1, didn't think he was f1, or didn't want an engagement and just wanted to date or wanted to bail? All of the above? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

What do you think changed?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:His explanation for not asking her parents sounds stupid TBH. Was he always planning on calling them then? Like...? I don't get it.
I think the truth was that he was scared because there was another guy there and didn't want to put himself out there like that. Not great but he eventually did so at least he wasn't too late.

Yes, this. He didn't want to look like a fool for getting on one knee and her rejecting him. Honestly, who could really blame him? He has been grilled all season long. deadhorse You could see the look in his eyes at the last RC when JoJo was gushing on and on about feeling close to both of the men. Jordan looked like he had been punched in the gut. I saw sadness in his eyes. After their FSD, he was feeling so confident, but I think JoJo's words at the RC brought him back down to earth thinking that she could choose Robby in the end and then he started pulling back. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:41 pm

Sneak peeks. Jojo saved ALL of the best dates for Jordan.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:00 pm

JMOAA: "Circumstances changed" = he did not want to propose for whatever reasons(I will keep my opinion to myself). Then he realized this was TB and he had to. I think long gone are the days of let me present you with this lovely friendship ring/ring on a string/airplane ticket. TPTB are not going to let someone go without an attempt at the proposal. Not happening. 
So with that being said, it does not matter how Jordan felt. He had to propose. So if he had to propose, he had to call JoJo's dad or look like a real douche. Given a choice of calling dad whether he means what he is saying or not and the alternative of looking like a douche, he chose the former.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:08 pm

@kasha, that's why to me it doesn't pass the sniff test on Jordy being genuine and sincere in his intentions. He keeps feeding Jojo bs and she buys it because she wants him. Talk about a girl with rose colored glasses on. So much about Jordy seem disingenuous to me . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:10 pm

I feel the same ^. I will say he may even try to convince himself that he is thinking such, but I don't think he will buy his own crap as time goes on.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:23 pm

Is Chase with Robby in LA? Did I hear someone mentioning they were on snap together or something? Forgive me if I am on crack and making this up.... Smiley
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily