SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:32 pm

^^No Chase and Robby are not together in LA now but they were together on snap in Denver earlier in the week/last weekend.

Robby was snapped with Christian. Chase appears to be in Denver, Luke in Nashville. Watch the feet.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:JMOAA: "Circumstances changed" = he did not want to propose for whatever reasons(I will keep my opinion to myself). Then he realized this was TB and he had to. I think long gone are the days of let me present you with this lovely friendship ring/ring on a string/airplane ticket. TPTB are not going to let someone go without an attempt at the proposal. Not happening. 
So with that being said, it does not matter how Jordan felt. He had to propose. So if he had to propose, he had to call JoJo's dad or look like a real douche. Given a choice of calling dad whether he means what he is saying or not and the alternative of looking like a douche, he chose the former.
Thanks for posting. I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt but your perspective is fair and understandable to me too imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:52 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan is just a classic case of a tough guy on the surface that retaliates because deep down he's an insecure mess. He needs someone that understands him and/or a therapist.

IMO.

That defines Jojo too imo. Remember her mom worries they are too much alike ? I think both being like this is not a good thing. Two internally insecure people are not a good match Imo.
Actually they can understand each other. And maybe progress together. They have different insecurities.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:15 pm

julychild wrote:Sneak peeks. Jojo saved ALL of the best dates for Jordan.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/
Awww the three years talk is cute.

And idk... Jordan looks pretty excited and invested in picking out the ring. Moreso than Robby. I'm actually surprised by that..

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:23 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
julychild wrote:Sneak peeks. Jojo saved ALL of the best dates for Jordan.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/
Awww the three years talk is cute.

And idk... Jordan looks pretty excited and invested in picking out the ring. Moreso than Robby. I'm actually surprised by that..

IMO.
Yep agreed. Also, it sounds that he's giving her everything she needs during the proposal and the ilys over and over make it sound like they're both totally giddy. I think he was being insecure because of what Jo said at the rc and started to doubt/question but I don't see him as not invested in her/them by any means. We'll see, as always.

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:27 pm

They made sure that they didn't show Jojo & Jordan in the water or talking about anything like they did with Robby. There was also 1 extra video. Typical f1 vs f2 imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:JMOAA: "Circumstances changed" = he did not want to propose for whatever reasons(I will keep my opinion to myself). Then he realized this was TB and he had to. I think long gone are the days of let me present you with this lovely friendship ring/ring on a string/airplane ticket. TPTB are not going to let someone go without an attempt at the proposal. Not happening. 
So with that being said, it does not matter how Jordan felt. He had to propose. So if he had to propose, he had to call JoJo's dad or look like a real douche. Given a choice of calling dad whether he means what he is saying or not and the alternative of looking like a douche, he chose the former.

Kaitlyn blasted it was between Jordan and Robby after hometown dates, before F4 elimination, which I think was 4/26. Maybe then Jordan started to panic BTS and told prods there was no way he was going to propose. If so, they might have put him in a death grip to make it happen. That could account for his obviously negative edit. Maybe this is what Elan was alluding to? Just speculation. We will never know. JMO

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 42 Image310

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:45 pm

As to why Jordan didn't ask JoJo's dad for her hand in marriage, I am wondering if while meeting her parents for the first time at the MTP if he got the feeling that things weren't going well between them?  So, maybe Jordan didn't feel confident or comfortable enough to ask JoJo's dad for his permission?  And I would also bet that her family knew just by looking at JoJo that Jordan was who she wanted to pick at the end as her F1, which caused them to voice their concerns.....which in turn threw JoJo in a tailspin.

I read an article saying that after meeting Jordan, JoJo's mom had some reservations about him, but on the other hand she seemed to be very impressed with Robbie.

The only thing that I am having trouble reconciling here is Jordan's (supposed) explanation to JoJo for why he didn't ask her dad while he was at the MTP.  But, maybe a lot of you are right, and the producers had a hand in that - to buildup more drama and to try to make the audience think that JoJo decided to go with Robbie, for fear that Jordan would not propose.

Anyway, I am willing to bet that Jordan didn't leave the MTP feeling overly confident and ready to pop the question, whereas Robbie was more than likely on cloud 9 thinking that he had it in the bag.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:45 pm

Jordan and Jo have been super quiet on SM. Does anyone know if the People mag shoot is today or tomorrow. I just know there will be leaks! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:49 pm

Well, if you know there will be leaks, and the shoot was today, what have you heard? giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:54 pm

Watching this clip...i think Robby impressed her parents

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-finale-preview-jojo-robby-184030714.html
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:57 pm

Dessler wrote:Watching this clip...i think Robby impressed her parents

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-finale-preview-jojo-robby-184030714.html
Dangggg get it Robby! Even I was all ears laugh out loud And we finally have confirmation of her middle name: Hannah!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily