SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:40 pm

To each her own, but I wouldn't call BBJ a gag gift because I think he's doing his best.

He shows up just like every other contestant, for fun, adventure, a lark essentially, and before he even knows what time of day the Bach interns lay out the breakfast buffet and which mansion cabinets house all the best booze, he has a messy, crying, whining ball of insecurities attached to him in a death grip demanding to know when he'll propose? Any guy would be stressed out and lost and making mistakes in this situation imo.

I don't think he's done everything right or perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but I think he's doing his best, and that he genuinely does like her. I can't see him putting up with all this if he didn't want her for real. Probably not at the "oh em gee forever and ever" level that she's dying for, but to be in a relationship exclusively? Imo, 100%, yes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't know if Robby was being sincere or not. It was a little too perfectly rehearsed for me. Parents often seem to prefer the f2 so it's nothing new.

yes

But then Robbie has been rehearsed from day one. It's as though the lines are run through multiple times in front of a mirror and then comes out perfect. That's the impression he gives off.
He has that competition mantra ingrained " feel success, be success", whatever his years of training have instilled. It's part of his persona.

IMO.

I can imagine parents falling for it and thinking that thiis is the perfect match for my daughter. Jojo probably brought him to this point because of just that. Jmo.

I also think that just perhaps this will be good enough as an audition piece for him. Mothers across NA will be drooling for him to woo their daughters.
IMO.

You girls hit the nail on the head. Robby is like a programmed wind up toy repeating the same practiced line endlessly.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:42 pm

@Alanna - ITA

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:43 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:It's After The Final Rose, not the Psycho Chad show!  giggling

If he was invited, my guess is b/c it's because TPTB know they need something to bring interest to an otherwise snoozeworthy show. Bring on the Chad!! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:45 pm

nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm not a J/J fan but I'm so over Chad. He's got to have used up his 15 mins by now. I'm thinking he's just sitting with the BIP contingent. There really isn't anything left for him to say after that Chad-centric MTA imo.

See my post.

Tptb want to have those answers and since CH is not supposed to know those questions, they will allow Chad to taunt the guys. Jmo.
ITA nd! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:46 pm

HEA wrote:http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/bachelorette-men-tell-all-power-rankings-jojo-luke-chase-chad-moments-not-on-tv-914098
'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All' Power Rankings: All of JoJo’s Exes Ranked
The Hollywood Reporter

While JoJo couldn't give any hints as to how the season will end, she did say that she is happy with the outcome and shared her favorite qualities about her final two men.

"My favorite quality about Robby is how open he is with his emotions and how he’s able to just really put himself out there and be completely vulnerable," she says. "And with Jordan, my favorite thing about him was his ability to put me at ease and to make me laugh. He was one of the only guys who was able to ease my nerves and we had a really great friendship, relationship, romance. There was a lot there."

please notice present and past tense.

I no longer read anything to present and past tense. SO many of her blogs were present tense with Luke which had so many people confused. So, to me, those blogs or quotes or whatever mean nothing...

Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:JoJo is the one who got the biggest gag gift of all. jmo

Ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 52 3806527698
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:48 pm

IMO Chad will not be the only one from BIP3. He will probably have a restraining order and sit in a cage to keep the rest of the cast mates safe. Hugesmile

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:49 pm

bamagal wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Does anybody know what the gag gifts are?

And are they producer-driven?
I would imagine so. Where would he have bought those things in Thailand?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:49 pm

It shows how much faith and respect (not a whole lot IMO) that TPTB has for Jojo and her F1 if they allow Chad to question the integrity of Jojo's F1 at the AFTR.... scratch big time on this one.....but i guess anything for drama is what the producers care about.

I would think TPTB would be nice to Jojo and respect her choice and should not have allowed Chad to question her choice of F2 at the MTA. After all Jojo was a good foot soldier and did all they asked her to do during filming according to Chris Harrison. This show is really the complete pits now....they really don't care for the lead or the contestants as many posters have alluded to on this forum...all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:52 pm

TPTB get more ruthless and relentless as the seasons go on IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:54 pm

mercieme wrote:It shows how much faith and respect (not a whole lot IMO) that TPTB has for Jojo and her F1 if they allow Chad to question the integrity of Jojo's F1 at the AFTR.... scratch big time on this one.....but i guess anything for drama is what the producers care about.

I would think TPTB would be nice to Jojo and respect her choice and should not have allowed Chad to question her choice of F2 at the MTA. After all Jojo was a good foot soldier and did all they asked her to do during filming according to Chris Harrison. This show is really the complete pits now....they really don't care for the lead or the contestants as many posters have alluded to on this forum...all jmo.

Respectfully, TPTB has not shown itself to have any respect.
They don't care about the LS, they don't care about the contestants, they are ONLY in it for the ratings/money.
Chad and his arrogance = ratings.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily