SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jimmykimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:32 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ This is most likely the outfit she will be wearing on Jimmy Kimmel. She wore almost an identical sexy jumpsuit on her date with Robby in episode 5.
I love her jumpsuits! I love that she's doing her part to keep romper a cool. Thanks for so many things, Jo! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

jimmykimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:37 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
SarahD wrote:I don't really think she's glowing with a sparkle in her eye. Great jumpsuit but not when you are announcing your engagement to the world. She looks like she's going to some dinner with friends.

OMG, her skin looks way too orange!

she looks constipated and sick.... someone please give her some gravol now!

jimmykimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 74 Consti10
jojo IG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:07 am

Jordan was spot on with what JoJo's taste in rings are:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/instyle/news/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-on-her-dream-engagement-ring%3fsource=dam?client=safari

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:49 am

Jordan Rodgers ‏@JRodgers11 4m4 minutes ago
What an amazing night! Never letting this one go @joelle_fletcher #jimmykimmel

jimmykimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 74 Co2gOcDWYAAvi7s

https://twitter.com/JRodgers11

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:23 am

Guest wrote:
SarahD wrote:I don't really think she's glowing with a sparkle in her eye. Great jumpsuit but not when you are announcing your engagement to the world. She looks like she's going to some dinner with friends.

OMG, her skin looks way too orange!
I think the guy looks too pink! jimmykimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 74 3806527698
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:44 am

nutty1 wrote:Jordan Rodgers ‏@JRodgers11  4m4 minutes ago
What an amazing night! Never letting this one go @joelle_fletcher #jimmykimmel

jimmykimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 74 Co2gOcDWYAAvi7s

https://twitter.com/JRodgers11

Wow! Thanks nutty! They are such a beautiful couple. Jo is glowing! Smiley Congrats to the happy couple.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:24 am

Funny how RS was saying that she's gonna defend her guy. Defend him against what? I haven't seen him put on the spot so far, so she hasn't had to do much defending. They seem really happy to me in all their interviews today. He keeps looking at her lovingly and kissing her head/hand/shoulder and she's glowing.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:28 am

mindless wrote:Funny how RS was saying that she's gonna defend her guy. Defend him against what? I haven't seen him put on the spot so far, so she hasn't had to do much defending. They seem really happy to me in all their interviews today. He keeps looking at her lovingly and kissing her head/hand/shoulder and she's glowing.

According to eightball they had broken up and were  going to fake it. I don't see the defending either. While I did see pain on what they had to go through, CHs questioning, Chads Twitter threats etc. I did not see a broken up couple.

in fact BTS and in all other interviews ( besides the ATFR)  they seem much more relaxed and themselves.

Is he still saying that they are faking it?

My head hurts with that mans crap. IMO he and his postings was part of their discomfort last night. Jmo.

Though even at the ATFR they looked happy

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoelleFletcher/status/760426182592589824

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:37 am

^^ I agree! RS probably caused them more stress than anything else. If she did dump him like Steve said, she's one hell of an actress. I thought they seemed really cute and comfortable in all their interviews too, minus ATFR, but I think they were just nervous of what was going to be dropped on them there. I love that they were real about how they struggled and the rumors. They seemed authentic.

Btw, they looked smoking hot in their coordinating outfits on Live with Kelly today jimmykimmel -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 74 1f525

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:40 am

As for RS, he needs a life away from this franchise. I think his involvement is impacting his judgment.

Last edited by ElonM on Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:41 am

I wouldn't be surprised if RS got that scoop about trouble from TPTB planting it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:46 am

I'm a fan of Happy ever after so I really do hope they make it last. I have come to despise RS and the power he has to ruin people's reputation. I wish someone could get some "good" dirt on him and bring him down. If he would just post spoilers I would be good with that but he has to make it personal. I bet he has a small w**nie!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily