SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if RS got that scoop about trouble from TPTB planting it.

That is certainly a possibility and I get that they would do that as a way to throw RS off the results before the show aired, but if it isn't true, why would CH keep alluding to it on the AFTR? That part doesn't make sense to me. I know tptb are not their friends at all, but last night CH was really pushing all the difficulties they have had and they only seem to do that kind of stuff when they know there is already trouble in paradise. I guess as usual, time will tell.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:38 pm

I think tptb are mostly just not happy that Jordan wouldn't play into the whole Aaron debacle fully. Cause honestly, that's all they REALLY care about. Not a relationship. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:41 pm

I think TPTB wanted the first exclusive interview on the family fall out. Glad Jordan didn't bite the bait.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:41 pm

If Jordan does indeed move to Dallas then I am going to assume they both want this to work. I can see TPTB being responsible for the break up rumors if Jordan has P*ssed them off. MF never plays fair. He's like a 2 year old when he doesn't get his way.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:48 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I don't have a link to the article yet, but Luke Rodgers was interviewed this morning and the interviewer just posted this to twitter:

@JaredStillman: Luke Rodgers: I've never seen my brother talk about a girl or care about a girl like he does with JoJo.

@JaredStillman: Luke Rodgers: (Jordan and Jojo's relationship) is for real and I think this really is the one

Here's the link:
http://www.thegamenashville.com/

The podcast is the first one. Starts at 36:20
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:53 pm

JoJo has 1.7 million followers on IG! They love my girllllll! Whoop!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:54 pm

I have a hard time believing she would ever dump him.  Personally, I think it'd be the other way around from being exhausted with all the crying, whining, melt downs, neediness, constant questioning, and in general OTT princessy ways.  But if he can survive her putting him threw the ringer during filming and being in hiding for 2 months, I think that he has genuinely learned to accept her for just who she is.  And IMO, he seems to enjoy helping smooth her feathers and calming her down.  He's got his hands full with her. laugh out loud And so far it seems she got a protector, partner and way more affectionate and loving guy than I ever thought he could be towards her.  The Baddy has a soft, sweet, romatic side after all.   Hugesmile laugh out loud

Whether they last short term or long term, IMO, they seem happy and in love now.  So, I wish them the best going forward in life and love.

IMO, Jordan wasn't willing to play and give them what they wanted during the season or now, so that only contributed to all the factors (his being announce early, his questionable dating history, etc.) that lead to the bus repeat running over him.  Surprisingly, I enjoyed the season more than I thought I would.  So thank you Chad, and a great F4 with a few other good guys mixed and Jo's continuous meltdowns that had me laughing and rolling my eyes.  To all the whiny, sniveling dudes, please do not make a return appearance...once was more than enough. laugh out loud  And one reason I'll most likely only tune in for key epi's and sections of BIP.  laugh out loud

As for RS, he can indeed be funny, snarky, usefulness and helpful with info, but he's just as much harmful too, IMO.  Because so many (general viewing audience) believe everything single he says and that basically sets many into attack mode on SM.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:57 pm

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if RS got that scoop about trouble from TPTB planting it.

That is certainly a possibility and I get that they would do that as a way to throw RS off the results before the show aired, but if it isn't true, why would CH keep alluding to it on the AFTR? That part doesn't make sense to me. I know tptb are not their friends at all, but last night CH was really pushing all the difficulties they have had and they only seem to do that kind of stuff when they know there is already trouble in paradise. I guess as usual, time will tell.

CH is always trying to stir some sh*t, since a kind F2 keeping things classy and a happy couple being happy is deemed too boring I guess. IMO he brought up those tabloids and the Aaron stuff simply because he could. I give props to JoJo and Jordan for being honest and saying it's been tough, since I'm sure it has. I believe them when they said breaking up was never discussed as an option though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:00 pm

Plus the f1 and f2 are actually friends which is something different since the last 2 bachelorette seasons.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:05 pm

ElonM wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I don't have a link to the article yet, but Luke Rodgers was interviewed this morning and the interviewer just posted this to twitter:

@JaredStillman: Luke Rodgers: I've never seen my brother talk about a girl or care about a girl like he does with JoJo.

@JaredStillman: Luke Rodgers: (Jordan and Jojo's relationship) is for real and I think this really is the one

Here's the link:

The podcast is the first one.  Starts at 36:20

Also Luke confirms what I've always believed, which is that the SEC job offer came about before he went on the bachelorette. Another tidbit is calling the ex's claims 'ridiculous lies'

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:08 pm

ReneeM wrote:
ElonM wrote:

Here's the link:

The podcast is the first one.  Starts at 36:20

Also Luke confirms what I've always believed, which is that the SEC job offer came about before he went on the bachelorette. Another tidbit is calling the ex's claims 'ridiculous lies'

I don't have time to listen but can you summariize a bit more ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:22 pm

RS was on good morning Texas and it was the same thing he always says...in fact he was back tracking a bit and didn't even mention anything about the rumors or there being a break-up. He is so weird. I think he has a crush on Jo.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily