SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 1 of 77 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:37 am

All other threads here

Continue #2 here

nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote: **edited**
Back on topic, BIP/FS.
Are any Canadians able to watch FS? TYIA

I couldn't. They were showing TMZ in its place on Wednesday. After botched  on E!.

GuardianAngel wrote:
Junequilts wrote:I actually taped it last night. Started to watch it and lost interest pretty quickly, so deleted it.  Not sure what channel it was.  I'm on Rogers Cable and it would likely be from Buffalo.

Great! What time and night is this on? I'm not on Rogers, but close to it. I get all the Buffalo stations.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by hdman Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:57 pm

I couldn't get FS on Tues night either.

hdman

Back to top Go down

cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:41 pm

^^^ You can watch full episodes on E! Online
http://www.eonline.com/now/famously-single

The first episode was just ok. If you only watched that one and stopped, try episodes 3-6. They are much better IMO.   The show is well produced and the cast has really grown on me (except for Aubrey O' Day who I still find incredibly annoying).  There are some great conversations happening, especially in group with Dr. Darcy that give interesting insight on dating and the differences between men and women.  I'm really enjoying the show and Josh has been fun to watch on it.

I thought it was going to be trashy but it's really not.  BIP is far worse. Even IMDb gave it a much better reating (6.3 out of 10) vs. Bach/Bachelorette (2.9/10 ) and BIP (4.9/10).
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:44 pm

It is not a show I would typically watch, but I did in order to get to know Josh without his ex.  The advice and counsel they give is spot on and they don't give these famous/infamous cast members any wiggle room. IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:51 pm

Junequilts wrote:
I actually taped it last night. Started to watch it and lost interest pretty quickly, so deleted it. Not sure what channel it was. I'm on Rogers Cable and it would likely be from Buffalo.

GuardianAngel wrote:
Great! What time and night is this on? I'm not on Rogers, but close to it. I get all the Buffalo stations.

I see that FS will be on E! channel, tomorrow night at 9   p.m.   on my Rogers. It is a repeat of what was on the other night.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:29 pm

@Junequilts Thanks! I see it now on my TV Guide for tomorrow night on E!

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:43 pm

I am in the us and can replay it the next day. I am curious if we will ever see Josh in the individual counseling sessioN. I swear heis left out, probably because not a house couple.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:07 am

^^ He is the only one that they haven't shown a 1:1 with Dr. Darcy so far. And there are 2 episodes left, so maybe on the next one.  

On another note, any more clues about Amanda visiting Josh this weekend? Besides the one tweet saying she was spotted at the ATL airport yesterday there has been no sightings. Amanda posted an IG today with her daughter promoting the new Ice Age Movie and mentioned seeing it this weekend. Decoy post?  Josh was tagged tonight in a Twitter pic by his friend Eddie saying they were having dinner with Aaron & Stephanie at BrushATL.  Is Amanda really in Atlanta or could that tweeter have been mistaken? Maybe she is with them at dinner.  I see 6 place settings and 4 glasses of wine. Sleuthers, what do you think?

Eddie Aggrey ‏@eddie_aggrey  2h2 hours ago
Dinner @brushatl with @JoshAllanMurray @aaronmurray11 @stephmurray11 @JChen6677

cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Coa0qf10
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:07 am

Amanda was at Zoes today in Atlanta, well, there are several locations, one is very close to where Josh lives.

I saw that about the movie too and was puzzled, til I saw this exchange on twitter (maybe she's going home late tomorrow night or early Sunday????). I found that pic. that Eddie posted very odd, closely cropped to not show any of then, he never does that, he always shows Josh & himself and would have shown Aaron and Steph, something is up with that pic, JMO

This girl lives in Atlanta, maybe works at Zoes?  I also checked all Zoes locations, none are in California. Several locations in the Atlanta area.

Em Ann ‏@emyannlove  33 minutes ago
@amandastantonnn I'm so happy I got to meet you today&  that you decided to eat at Zoes today. hope to see you again soon!

In reply to Em Ann
Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn  14 minutes ago
@emyannlove you're so sweet! So nice meeting you too!! Xo

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:32 am

^^^Thanks GL! So happy to hear there was another ATL spotting of Amanda. I'm guessing that's why the picture at dinner was cropped too, to hide Amanda! Love that she's spending time with Aaron, Steph and Josh's best friend.

And here's one more bit of proof she was still there today.

amanda byrd ‏@abyrdie_ 30m30 minutes ago
Saw Amanda Stanton who was the gorg blonde from the bachelor today in buckhead, all Amanda's got it going on. #justsaying
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:28 pm

WOuld she be allowed to go out with Josh and his famiky though?
someone could have see them.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:34 pm

If she was in disguise she could. Other couples have gone out with one or both in disguise.

cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 87b72b10 cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 86669110 cali - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 77 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214