SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solucky - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Topazgold Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:59 am

I dont know why he even bothered doing FS, never mind that he's not "famous". He contributed absolutely nothing. Was never shown putting himself out there or being vulnerable. It seems like he just wanted to get his name out there for those who do not watch any Bach franchise show(s).

IMO he's all about image, no substance. He cares too much about what people think therefore he's not his authentic self. IMO, it seems like he's auditioning. For what, who knows? He's someone I liked from the get go & followed on Insta but he's just not doing for me anymore...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

solucky - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Acrunch Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:12 am

^^About Josh's contribution or lack there of on BIP...I don't think he didn't put himself out there or refused to be vulnerable.  For all we know he did and it was just not shown because he wasn't enough of a train wreck and didn't have the sad, messed up childhood issues his housemates had and are still dealing with.  Alcoholic father, abusive ex, 12 year old leaving her home, baby daddy of 12 kids plus the likes of Brandi Glanville and Aubry O'Day who are drama queens and high maintenance. Once most of the housemates began hooking up and creating new drama, that's the only thing production seemed to be focused on.  Josh is only one who hasn't even had a 1-1 shown with the dr.  I don't think Josh is perfect but I also don't think he's a bad person or unauthentic.

Last edited by Acrunch on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:25 am

If I remember correctly Josh kept tweeting things during Andi's season that gave away the ending. Josh seems to have his own set of rules, not able to adhere what is told him to do especially since he was being paid. I feel sorry for Amanda and her 2 girls. Once the spotlight stops he will go back to his old self, and then everyone else suffers. Jmo

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:03 pm

Acrunch wrote:^^About Josh's contribution or lack there of on BIP...I don't think he didn't put himself out there or refused to be vulnerable.  For all we know he did and it was just not shown because he wasn't enough of a train wreck and didn't have the sad, messed up childhood issues his housemates had and are still dealing with.  Alcoholic father, abusive ex, 12 year old leaving her home, baby daddy of 12 kids plus the likes of Brandi Glanville and Aubry O'Day who are drama queens and heavy maintenance. Once most of the housemates began hooking up and creating new drama, that's the only thing production seemed to be focused on.  Josh is only one who hasn't even had a 1-1 shown with the dr.  I don't think Josh is perfect but I also don't think he's a bad person or unauthentic.
clapping!  Totally agree. Josh didn't have enough drama for FS,  trainwreck show.  yes

Josh tweeting he's on his way to  CA with Sabel now. I assumed he didn't go last night and would wait for todoay.

rotfl me too, Josh:

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray  11 minutes ago
Mississippi - my favorite state to spell when I was a kid

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:19 pm

For all we know the show could be telling them to post things. IMO, the show feeds RS. I believe Josh did FS because he liked the premise of figuring out why he hasn't found the right one particularly after getting it so wrong with Andi. As I mentioned earlier I have been following the Murrays SM long before Josh was in Bachett because of UGA connection. I mostly enjoy MM postings on FB (she doesn't post much on Instagram or Twitter. I find it highly unlikely she would have anything to do with RS. She is a classy, fun loving lady. She seems to go with the flow of what's going on with her kids. She's hysterical when she makes fun of them so I don't think she sees them as perfect or even wanting them to be perfect but loves each of them for where they are in life. I saw she responded to someone who was trying to call her out for following her kids on SM. She responded by saying "Why wouldn't I follow my kids?" She has a point! We follow them and their not our kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:19 pm

Regarding Josh on BIP, I agree, he is low profile so far and has no drama compared to the other contestants.  I think there is one show left and I hope he has his 1:1 with Dr. Darcy to see what advice she gives him going back into the real world.  Especially now that he has moved on to BIP and has met Amanda, is engaged and currently driving to California to be with her.  Do we know if it is a long term visit or move yet?

The photo he posted of Sabel was adorable and typical of a pet that knows something is about to happen as Daddy was packing up for a big trip and she probably saw he was packing her stuff too.  I hope we see trip photos along the way.    solucky - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 1f436
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:27 pm

My two babies look at me when I get the suitcase out. They lay beside it. Oh they know all right. Where the heck is she going? laugh out loud

It sounds like it's Sabel's turn to meet the family. Maybe Josh will stay until the premier of BIP so they can watch together. How long of a drive is that anyway?

ETA: around 33 hours. Long drive just for a couple of days. I would think he'd stay for a good week?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:45 pm

Our pet babies know their humans better than we think.  Mine hides under the living room chair where there is little space when she sees suitcases.   giggling

Josh is driving US Coast to Coast which is a very long drive for one week.  I am betting he is out there long term at least.  They do deserve some time together in the same location before they make more permanent moves, IMO.  I hope they don't rush things but I am glad they will be together because that is important to make it work.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:52 pm

IA that's a long drive for one week.

Well he's in Mississippi as of 2 hours ago as per twitter.

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray 2h2 hours ago
Mississippi - my favorite state to spell when I was a kid
solucky - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 CodqVerUIAA0ekB

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:53 pm

GA, JMO, I doubt Josh would take Sabel on this very long trip for only a week when she could stay with Eddie, lke she has been doing, when Josh is away.

I don't know how long he will be in CA. He may get his own place close to Amanda's, IMO, and they may not live together just yet, but be together all the time. Kiddos go to bed early. If it works out, they will move in together and hopefully get married.  Or maybe Amanda got a bigger apt and he will have his own room, wink, wink!!

I guess Amanda fell in love with Sabel too, when she was in Atlanta last weekend or no way Josh would take Sabel on this trip. Maybe it's permanent and he's having his stuff shipped? Guess time will tell.  But I'm very hopeful for them to make it.

ALL IMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:59 pm

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray  53m53 minutes ago
Over the Mississippi River to Louisiana
(didn't bring the pictures over)

I think this is for a longer visit, maybe even permanent.  But it's such a long drive to make with just your dog. Hope he stops somewhere to sleep tonight.

BTW, Jen Saviano is heading out to LA for the weekend too.  And Amanda tweeted yesterday she would see Becca in two days. I wonder if they're all going to be at the live finale. Josh would still have a conflict with E! since his show's finale is airing just after the BIP premiere Tuesday.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:02 pm

Josh does not need to make any sort of appearance since his episode is only next week. As of now the general public does not know he is part of the cast.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214