SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roadtrip - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:30 pm

For we know, he could be pulling a u-haul trailer with his belongings. He's definitely driving his Audi in the pictures.  

He could have sublet his apt in Atl and left the furniture, it's all black leather, and imo a single guy's apt taste. Amanda doesn't need that furniture. If he gets his own place in CA, he could always rent furniture for a few months. Lots of ways to speculate. I think it's permanent too, JMO

Some will probably be on the live finale, and if Josh is not at the finale, maybe he will be with Amanada & the others at an after party.  question

ALL IMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

roadtrip - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:06 pm

The first thing that comes to my mind:
Not my monkeys, not my circus. Pan fire pan fire pan fire.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:07 pm

He has something in the front seat. Looks like his vehicle may be loaded up.

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray 6m6 minutes ago
Welcome to Texas, where everything is bigger, even my rear view mirror #MissedMyPic
roadtrip - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 CoewC9cUMAAr_rd

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:29 pm

"Girls, this new, loud giant is going to live in our house now. Call me him 'Papa.'"

Please let there be cameras involved if he's seriously just moving in after a 2 (1?) month long relationship.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:34 pm

I hope not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:13 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BIa96mYg9ep/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:20 pm

Yes, he looks bad and scary to little kids cantstopl  
(he didn't know the one with the baby was even being taken)
I assume the girls will call him Josh, maybe daddy Josh if they get married. JMO
https://www.instagram.com/p/5HWzwkh-mJ/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEuGaV0B-uO/

IMO, her ex is a less good looking Josh type anyway:
https://www.instagram.com/p/O2qf2QlXV2/

Sources:  Josh's IG & Amanda's IG

thanks, for that picture, AmoreBella, Josh can't stop smiling, he's so damn happy!!! yes He beard must grow fast, he needs to trim it, he knows it. he hashtagged #NeedToShave roadtrip - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 3806527698

ALL IMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:51 pm

He looks so happy. It looks like luggage is piled high in the back.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He looks so happy. It looks like luggage is piled high in the back.

I think that is the passenger seat beside him from previous posts, Sabel has the only free space in the car.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:02 pm

I'm thinking it's an SUV? What's the black thing back right? Looks like luggage.

ETA: or it could be something on top of the back seat of a regular vehicle. Sabel is sitting in the back seat as per his comments.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:09 pm

Looks like a car to me.  Based on the reflection of his glasses, he has a red duffel, plastic boxes, and a small suit case sitting in the passenger seat. The rest of the car is probably filled.   Sabel looks like OK where are we going, are we there yet?   Smiley

Cross Country road trip with my bestie  She hasn't even offered to take the wheel yet, little Diva in the back, I feel like a chauffeur. At least the conversation is on point, she's a great listener. #Sabel #CaliBound #MansBestFriend #RoadTrip #PatchyBeardNeedToShave by @joshmurray11
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:18 pm

Sabel even looks at the camera to pose. laugh out loud

My two do the same. They lay in the back seat just like her, one behind me, one behind the passenger. If I put them in the car and switch them, they cross over and get to their spots. laugh out loud

He must be stopping, I hope for the night. He left around 8-9am.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214