SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:48 pm

There is a bit of beige material behind Josh's shoulder - wonder if that is part of Sabel's doggy bed/pillow. teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f436

Josh looks happy and making progress through the states.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:47 pm

Definitely looks like he's moving. Hopefully he gets his own place for the time being.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:32 pm

NOw when he is pledging his love for Amanda he can honestly say he drove 1000s of miles to be with her.

Lol

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:05 am

I love the photos of Josh and Sabel on their road trip. I bet Sabel is happy to be along for the ride. teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f436  I drive to and from Southern CA to WA a few times a year. I do the drive just for my dogs because it is a long 2 days. (10 - 12 hr each day) The entire West Coast. When the dogs see the suitcases and duffles come out they are super excited to be on the travel team. They are perfect travelers!! I used to travel with 5 dogs and a cat but now I am down to just 3 small very senior citizen dogs. teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f415  teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f415  teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f415  teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f699   teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f600  teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f602
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:13 pm

My ? is did any of you notice a trailer attached to his car ?

Why would have to do a roadtrip instead of flying ? How much can you realistically fit into the trunk and backseat of the car ? I'm curious.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:19 pm

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray 18m18 minutes ago
Day 2 begins ...

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Coi0uErUkAAcGYx

I think if he's just taking his personal belongings it wouldn't be a big deal. I would never put my dogs on a plane. That's just me.

I suspect he's probably taking Sabel so she can meet Amanda and her girls. Smiley Sabel is so cute in that pic. Looks like she travels well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:Why would have to do a roadtrip instead of flying ? How much can you realistically fit into the trunk and backseat of the car ? I'm curious.
Josh drove because he wanted to have his car with him in LA since he's planning on staying long term. He may want to maintain two residences. One in CA and one in GA. He'll purchase what he needs in CA locally and keep it in his new place. This way he doesn't need to bring much from GA just what will fit in his car JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:26 pm

GA, the tub in the passenger seat is filled with "kibble"  I love it!  Sabel is alert today and saying, Let's Go!

I have total respect for a man who loves dogs.   :Bendog
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:39 pm

That's the first thing I noticed was the kibble. laugh out loud

Sabel is checking the route! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:07 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BIdEtL6AgbF/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:49 pm

Having watched Josh on Famously Single and noting how he took everything in quietly and thoughtfully for the most part, I am having trouble picturing him moving so fast with Amanda on BIP and then driving across the country at this time. Did he give up his job to be with her? I wonder.............

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:52 pm

He mentioned something last spring(?) indicating the thought process of moving to LA/California area. 
So maybe whatever caused that mind set finally gelled and in addition to the relationship with Amanda is what is going on now. 
IDK.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214