SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roadtrip - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:33 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Well, after all, Josh is a young man, and they all think they are "immortal."  Just my observation after raising two sons, and JMO.

Tell me about it ! (Sorry slight ot)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

roadtrip - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:37 pm

I'm pretty sure he's been stopping over night. According to his tweets, you can tell when he is back on the road in the morning.

I would think stopped every 4 hours or so not only for Sabel but for himself as well. Maybe he had a few hours nap and decided to push it on the homestretch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:39 pm

So just for the heck of it I called my stepdaughter who a few years ago moved to LA for a job.  She's a nurse and got a job at Cedar's Sinai.  She only stayed a year, couldn't handle the traffic and all, but I digress.   It was her and her boyfriend but she said he did all the driving.  They drove to our home and stayed a couple days so left from Myrtle Beach, S.C.  She told me it took them 3 to 4 days but they only drove about 8, sometimes ten hours before stopping for the night.  So I guess that wasn't any help in figuring out how long it would normally take.  Asked her what she thought about it taking someone two full days and she thought that was dangerous as it had to be very long days.   I just hope he made it okay.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:43 pm

I wonder if he and Sabel were wearing diapers...

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm pretty sure he's been stopping over night. According to his tweets, you can tell when he is back on the road in the morning.

I would think stopped every 4 hours or so not only for Sabel but for himself as well. Maybe he had a few hours nap and decided to push it on the homestretch.
Yep, he stopped overnight at least once.

This was the morning after they stopped for the night, you can tell he's leaving a parking area, and he called it Day 2

He also made pit stops along the way.  (of he did, for himself and for Sabel)  no no
One fan posted this on twitter: Picture with Josh when he stopped:

Source:  https://twitter.com/shelbielynde
shelbs ‏@shelbielynde Jul 28
so this happened today @JoshAllanMurray def made my day!
roadtrip - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Coe7hdFUsAAchmE

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:20 pm

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray 15m15 minutes ago
The key to driving 30 hours cross country in 2 days by yourself is Spark, SLAM and Spark again #EnergyForDays #Cali #RoadTrip

No. Pretty sure it's being born a fool. But WTF do I know? Do I see a NL on my hand? I do not. Time to disappear back into my hole.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:36 pm

Amanda liked Josh's tweet last night "almost there" with a sign of No. LA on 5. giggling

BTW, I googled the drive time from Atlanta to LA, it's 31 hrs.,  so he made it in 30. Good for him!!!

Glad Josh made it safely. He's not a big sleeper, always up early and working out, just another area where him and "the author" didn't blend, she considers 10 am early. roadtrip - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 3806527698

So some love to drink coffee and tea or ice tea all day, but that's ok, he just likes spark, which also contains nutrients.

ALL JMO

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:43 pm

Isn't Amanda on Tahoe?  What was his rush?

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:51 pm

Amanda was at some concert with the twins, Becca and Robert last night. Not sure where it was though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:51 pm

Loveinterest wrote:Isn't Amanda on Tahoe?  What was his rush?
Maybe get there and be able to sleep all night & get Sabel out of the car from a long trip??? So he's ready for the weekend. Makes sense to me, but what do I know.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:57 pm

When ever I go on a road trip my goal is to get to my destination as soon as possible. It's no fun spending time in hotels especially for Sabel when you can live in a residence. Josh may already have a place in LA JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:01 pm

Maybe he's trying to prove how effective Spark is? He is so manic in general imo, so maybe no rush at all. I don't know how his mom has managed him all these years and his intensity/turbo charged-ness about everything. Good luck to Amanduhhhh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214