SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:10 pm

AmoreBella wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BIiC30PAKdZ/

Finally made it out to Cali and I get to see this stud on my first night out @marcus_grodd - let the Bromance continue #BumbleBeeTuna #YourBallzAreShowing #AlrightyThen #CaliLife by @joshmurray11
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:55 pm

That's a good idea. Roomie with Marcus until the end of BIP. In the meantime he can sort things out as far as what their plans are.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:57 pm

FS was anti-climatic in Josh's case, IMO.  His learning experience was that he has learned to approach women and doesn't need a "pick-up" line and that he needs to connect on a personal level and not because he is attracted.  The group laughed "with him" and Josh left without any drama.

In contrast, watching Josh on the BIP previews last night where he is going after/dating Amanda and getting into it with Nick which I assume was going after his girl and marking his territory with Nick.  Plus we know that he has temporialry relocated to Cali to be near Amanda so he is following through.  
I am just wondering if Josh doesn't date women or isn't comfortable and gets engaged instead.  giggling

Still rooting for JAM!   sign heart
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:23 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/mommamurray/status/758238087684194304

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:30 pm

@MiniDiva Thanks for the info on FS. It sounds like no drama Josh comes through.

@AmoreBella thanks for the tweet. Someone is excited! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:42 pm

I think Josh escaped the drama and crazies in FS but he won't come out unscathed in BIP3.  He may win the girl, but he is going to butt a few heads in the process like a bull in a china shop. cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:09 pm

Did I miss Josh's one on one with the therapist or was he the only one that did not have one?

I really enjoyed FS. It was nothing like I thought it was going to be.

(is Pauly and Aubrey broken up for good this time?)
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:11 pm

Josh didn't have a 1:1 - not enough drama I guess.

Pauly and Aubrey are back together as the showed aired - he posted a IG photo of them together.  That was an odd couple to come out of this show.  IMO.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:30 pm

^ Thanks. I heard they broke up again, like yesterday.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:43 pm

Wonder if the full argument between he & Nick will be shown or just parts of it? Regardless I hope Josh doesn't tweet anything about poor editing. He knew what he was getting into JMO.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 1f49c

afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 8367-910 afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 I_got_13 afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 E5kqdm15 afterparadise - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:50 pm

^^^ I don't see TPTB showing any mercy in editing for Josh, it's all about good tv for them so I'm guessing they will  show most of the argument. I mean ...it is Josh and Nick.  But the way Josh was so heated at Nick in the preview and his angrily asking "What is it then???"  makes me think Nick was the one behind much of the alleged smack talk behind Josh's back. I can totally see this happening, plus Nick is very close to the twins and they were the ones to approach Amanda with concerns going around in the house (likely started by Nick IMO).  But as far as the rest of the preview goes, it was so blatantly obvious how choppy the editing was with the things Josh was saying to Nick and in his ITM's.  The conversation obviously didn't flow quite like that. They showed this being done on UnReal too. Happens all the time and many of us viewers totally fall for it.  

Still my hope is that once Jen and Nick coupled up, things settled down between Josh and Nick.  And I would Love to see Josh use humor, like Nick does, when it comes to any bad edits or SM ranting he gets about his behavior or edit.  Much better approach than getting defensive IMO.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:09 pm

I'd just like to see Josh take a breathe and think before he tweets or subtweets and then backtracks and deletes it.  Or maybe Amanda can just take his phone away from him on epi nights.  laugh out loud

I agree, Linds.  Don't want to hear the complaining.  If he hasn't learned his lesson by now though, he probably never will.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214