SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamJJ - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:10 pm

^^^^ Since this is the Josh thread I want to be careful in What I am saying but really the common denominator in the euqatiin of the f1 vs the f2 is Nick, not Josh, so if he was rubbed off the wrong way, he's not the only guy that this has happened to. Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

TeamJJ - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:54 pm

IMO I think Josh could care less about Nick and was probably for Joel to him when he saw him. I think Nick just keeps poking at him until he responds. Nick probably tried to get the rest of the cast against Josh. I have a feeling Josh is justified in his frustration with Nick and I hope that show shows that. I don't see Josh getting upset with someone for no reason. For the most part, he seems like a fun, friendly guy. Of course, I don't believe me MeAndis vindictive description of him And I'm sure she gay as good as she got. By all accounts, Josh treats his mother and sister with respect and I've never heard anything negative from a prior relationship that he has been in. Andi curses like a sailor so it's shocking that she so taken back and feels assaulted by him calling her a sl*t. She considers herself a BadA__, then calls that I will play when she's treated and spoken to like a BadA__.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:09 pm

I think Nick knows how to push Josh's buttons to get the reaction he wants from him and honestly, I'm not surprised by Josh's attitude with Nick given what Nick announced at the ATFR (& we don't know what leads up to the J/N confrontation on BIP). Im not talking about him having sex with A but rather Nick announcing it to the world on live TV and making what should have been a happy night not just for J/A but their families and friends, an embarrassing nightmare.

Ah the infamous ATFR. I am sure this is massively unpopular (like I care) but why should Nick have been concerned about Josh and Andi's happiness and feelings and not allowed to express himself as he saw fit because it would ruin their moment and their night?

The ATFR is not just about the "happy couple". It is also a chance for the not chosen one to have their say and ask questions too. And this guy sat there listening to this woman saying she never loved him, she knew Josh was her choice from day one and yet she slept with him. Not much different than one Kaitlyn, who also insisted Shawn was it for from day one. Sorry, you don't get to go on a reality show and then pick and choose what you suddenly want kept private.

And frankly considering Andi has since gone on to write in explicit detail about said sex with Nick, I am well over acting like what he said was some huge affront. Both of these women slept with Nick while declaring that they were oh so in love from day one and yet he is the one was the bad guy and somehow committed an offense to Josh and Shawn. Again, what?

And maybe I don't remember it but when was Nick ever antagonizing Josh? Because if I remember Andi's season well, seems the house ganged up on Nick and Josh was all in the mix calling him a manipulator, a-hole, sleaze, etc. There was a lot of name calling at Nick during that season while Josh was the golden boy. Didn't Brian from that season even mention how they all knew it would be him from night one and seem to all just accept that.

Except Nick...which was exactly the problem. Nick, unlike the other guys wasn't willing to lay down for golden boy Josh and just accept that it was his golden right to win in the end. And it was the same with Shawn too. As for BIP, I am also pretty sure that RS has stated that actually Nick isn't the one instigating anything against Josh. It's just that unlike his last experience where everyone thought he was some star, the cast in BIP weren't impressed and found him smarmy and said so. But it's easy to put it all on Nick of course. None of these people couldn't possibly form a negative opinion about Josh all on their own.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:19 pm

I don't recall Josh calling Nick any names on Andis season. In fact, Josh has stated that they got along for The most part during filming. The name calling began from Nick on the plane after being rejected by Andi. He came out swinging. Josh never responded to the name-calling against him. He only responded to Nick exposing that and he slept with him on national TV. Again, I don't think Josh thinks about or care less about Nick. Nick seems to be obsessed with Josh. I believe Josh has many friends on BIP and overall Bach/ette cast as evidenced by his social media interactions with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:25 pm

Lleyki>>Nick could do whatever the heck he wanted. He owed nothing to no one.  But that does not IMO mean that Josh didn't/doesn't have the right to think it was a d*ck move and resent the hell out of it.

I don't remember the season quite like you describe but that's okay; I'm good with that.  Peace!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:37 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I don't recall Josh calling Nick any names on Andis season. In fact, Josh has stated that they got along for  The most part during filming. The name calling began from Nick on the plane after being rejected by Andi. He came out swinging.   Josh never responded to the name-calling against him. He only responded to Nick exposing that and he slept with him on national TV.  Again, I don't think Josh thinks about or care less about Nick. Nick seems to be obsessed with Josh. I believe Josh has many friends on BIP and overall Bach/ette cast as evidenced by his social media interactions with them.

Yes, they were friendly at the start of the season, I remember that being mentioned in a deleted scene and no, Josh wasn't the harshest against Nick like some others but I remember his snapping and rather aggressive response to Nick, after Nick went to talk to Andi after the drama with Eric. That was the first time I saw a red flag with Josh because he got those crazy, bugging eyes and seemed to just flip a switch to angry in no time. And he was very much in the mix when the guys, with the exception of Dylan, confronted Nick.

And to each his own, but I never saw this name calling Nick did of Josh in that phone call which I will always point out that far as he knew was a private conversation. Not his fault he was filmed. He said Josh had a temper, well again, Josh's ex-fiance has said the same about him. And he said all Josh did was sh*t and eat. Okay, and? But all that, I still don't see where at any point was it ever shown or suggested that Nick antagonized Josh, especially since once again, Nick was the one ganged up on during that season, not Josh.

Just to be clear, I don't hate Josh but I never bought into his shiny white toothy smile and always thought there were a lot of red flags about him, which is why I knew he and Andi would not last and I am not holding my breath on this latest so called engagement.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:58 pm

^^^
To both of your post I totally agree with you. Everything you have stated is what I saw too. Great post  clapping! clapping! clapping! I became a Josh fan after he left the ex but Nick will always be my favorite.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:06 pm

Acrunch wrote:Lleyki>>Nick could do whatever the heck he wanted. He owed nothing to no one.  But that does not IMO mean that Josh didn't/doesn't have the right to think it was a d*ck move and resent the hell out of it.

I don't remember the season quite like you describe but that's okay; I'm good with that.  Peace!
Josh IMO should and did resent the ex . She is the one who slept with him and kept it a secret. I do not know many guys if they were in Nicks situation would not of slept with her. So if there is anyone to blame it's the ex. I am one of the ones that is glad Nick called out Andi he wanted closure and she would not give it to him. When you are led on and on and then told that she never loved you and it was always Josh he had every right to say what he did. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:08 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I don't recall Josh calling Nick any names on Andis season. In fact, Josh has stated that they got along for  The most part during filming. The name calling began from Nick on the plane after being rejected by Andi. He came out swinging.   Josh never responded to the name-calling against him. He only responded to Nick exposing that and he slept with him on national TV.  Again, I don't think Josh thinks about or care less about Nick. Nick seems to be obsessed with Josh. I believe Josh has many friends on BIP and overall Bach/ette cast as evidenced by his social media interactions with them.

Josh and Nick slept together?  I assume you meant "slept with her"  TeamJJ - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 3806527698

TPTB are getting what they want with the "old feud". Hopefully it is much to do about nothing and we get to see some sweet love stories.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:20 pm

When Nick was rejected by Kaitlyn, Josh live tweeted three times a charm to mock Nick. Guess who got engaged the third time when he went on his third TV show?
That's why I think Josh is a hothead and this is not the first time i wish he would have thought better before posting. Does this mean I think he's a bad guy? Not at all. I admire his heart for his family, his dog and charities, but I still think he's impulsive and is easily excited. IMO.
Josh and Nick both made friends in Bach nation, good for them.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:32 pm

I saw a promo where Nick said he hopes 3rd times a charm so i'm not so sure why he was upset with Josh saying it. I actually have nothing against Nick but I do believe he came out swinging first against Josh. I also think Josh has A beautiful smile and I'm not a big fan of insulting personal physical attributes. Fat, skinny, toothy, gummy, etc. is inconsequential IMO. This Will be Josh's second engagement, third show.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:35 pm

^Nick never said he was offended by Josh's comment. It's ME who found it ironic.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214