SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:28 pm

Mikesgirl83 wrote:Honestly I didn't see anything terrible from Josh last night, I think the drama is very scripted. Looking forward to watching his relationship with Amanda, you can't steal someone who doesn't want to be stolen

Thank you Mikesgirl... I also cringe at this show, but I am looking forward to watching these two.  I think they might be a possible good match.  I am going to look for the good and wish a good out come for them.  I think Josh might be what Amanda needs and I think Amanda might be good for Josh.... It is the best when two people together make each other better.

Last edited by Eviebloom on Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Back to top Go down

Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:03 pm

sbolduc wrote:Josh kissed like that during Andis season as well he is like a lizard with that tongue as your picture alludes Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 1838857674

Sorry I respectively disagree. Josh and Andi did not have these kind of kisses. It was like Josh wanted to go slow with Andi and gave her soft sweet kisses. I'm sure there were times when they got passionate but we didn't see them on screen. The most passionate ones I saw was their kiss when they were leaving the castle before they went out to dance to Love is War and that was so fuzzy you really didn't see that much close up. And the other was on the FS date in the pool. But still they were respectful. This, of course, is all my opinion. Shall I take my rose colored glasses off?
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:17 pm

Well he's taking it to another level with the xxx tongue-slobbering. That part is not edited. Regardless, it's disgusting. Imo

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:33 pm

Between the Carvan drooling spit and Josh's kissing "technique", it's like you need a glass of Pepto Bismal, instead of wine, to be able to watch the show. Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 1838857674

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:50 pm

And he's so proud of himself for this ability laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BI5qIoMjvG3/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:04 pm

Alanna wrote:And he's so proud of himself for this ability laugh out loud

Oh I forgot that one laugh out loud So,Amanda if the family teaches you how to do that, you're offically accepted. Oh wait, Andi was taught as well Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 3806527698
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:08 pm

Oh no, not the one and only display of Josh's "sense of humour"! As if I didn't find him repulsive enough already.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:57 pm

Wellll, the whole shaking head thing explains alot. Poor scrambled brains. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:35 pm

Godisgood - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 CpYej0oVUAEGXMC
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
"There's lion and there's sheep. Roar." - Josh
Some feuds refuse to die.
#BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:46 pm

Alanna wrote:And he's so proud of himself for this ability laugh out loud

It appears to be his best hope for marketing himself, that and a bib to catch his excessive salivation.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:49 pm

I tried to like Josh, and I just can't. And what was the sound he was making during their televised make-out sessions? So unnecessary.

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:20 am

If I never, ever, see Josh's tongue again it will be too soon. So gross!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214