SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solucky - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:35 am

Still throwin' that shade. #pussy

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray 3m3 minutes ago
One comment Chad made was total truth and it wasn't about Lace #HeKnows
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

solucky - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:27 am

bluwavz wrote:Still throwin' that shade. #pussy

q

I only got to see the last 20 min of After Paradise. What is this referring to? ^
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:50 am

Ew! *said in the accent of Jimmy Fallon's Sara*

Not watching BIP, but WTH happened to Josh Murray?!  He was attractive on TB, but his look has gone seriously slimy, gross, baby back ribs left on the grill too long.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:49 am

I wonder what he learned on "Famously Single" that he should have left behind. I think all the TV exposure has gone to his head.

I do find him very good looking; however, the exhibition last night on BIP was really over the top and totally gross. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:23 am

What was said?

And he manically tweeted to all his hatahs last night over and over. Wtf is Amanda thinking bringing this unstable man into her home right now? Aren't they living together? Very smart decisions going on here. Imo.

I can easily see him deciding that the next villain that needs to be eliminated is Nick2 now. Gotta vanquish all the Nicks in this world!! 

Oh man, he's a ball of entertainment. We're #solucky to have him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:17 am

Josh sucked all remaining grey matter outta Amanda's skull. All that is left is a box without rocks now. Perfect match.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:25 am

Are they really living together now? Because I don't care how judgey this sounds, I find it utterly messed up that she'd move her bf, I mean "fiancé", of 2 months in with her two little kids no matter who it is.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:09 am

It might be when he mentioned all they want to do is sell products and increase followers, paraphrasing. I'm just guessing because he always mentions/ tweets how phoney the show and the people are.

I'm not sure what Josh is referring to that it wasn't about Lace, but Chad went off on twitter about Lace's tshirt that the company thanked her for her support.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:19 am

What's this about?

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray 9h9 hours ago
Having withdrawals, time to get back to the East Coast

Did they break up already? Is that why he was throwing his toys out of the pram last night?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

It might be when he mentioned all they want to do is sell products and increase followers, paraphrasing. I'm just guessing because he always mentions/ tweets how phoney the show and the people are.

I'm not sure what Josh is referring to that it wasn't about Lace, but Chad went off on twitter about Lace's tshirt that the company thanked her for her support.

I think he's referring to Chad saying he(Chad) didn't need to be like Nick basically all of a sudden being the good guy and seeking redemption. Josh can't let go of Nick no matter what.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:27 am

mindless wrote:What's this about?

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray 9h9 hours ago
Having withdrawals, time to get back to the East Coast

Did they break up already? Is that why he was throwing his toys out of the pram last night?
Are you freaking kidding me right now? Ill be really disappointed. I hope they're still together and he's just planning to whisk her and the girls off to Atlanta because who cares about their feelings? New!Daddy knows what's best. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:29 am

To be fair, he's probably just missing his mom.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214