SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 59 of 77 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamJJ - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:24 am

Ladybug82 wrote:laugh out loud TPTB may be having some fun at his expense but I doubt every moan and groan everytime is edited in without him ever making a sound.  Let it go!  Rolling Eyes  JMO

jorge the bartender ‏ @JorgeBartenderr
Josh's kiss moans HAVE to be edited In
8:00 PM - 15 Aug 2016
Josh Allan Murray  ‏@JoshAllanMurray
@JorgeBartenderr you know they were mi amigo - miss you already!  TeamJJ - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 1f62b
6:04 PM - 17 Aug 2016

That account is not even Jorge's account but a parody account. If Josh was truly Jorge's friend, Josh would know this and know that it's not Jorge Moreno's account and would not respond to the fake one like he is talking to his "amigo" and how much he misses him Rolling Eyes

Josh really is a BOR (and that's one of his better qualities if the book has truth to it, which I believe it does based on Josh's behavior since then).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamJJ - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:57 am

Not sure how many of you are familiar with the Broadway musical Hamilton which takes place during the American Revolutionary War. In the song "You'll Be Back," Great Britain's King George sings to his American subjects about how much he "loves" them and expresses that he is mad that America has broken its arrangement with him. It is a great song.  I suggest you listen to it two times. The first time, think about King George speaking to the American colonists who are trying to fight the war for their independence. The second time you listen to it, think about MF being pissed off at his subject Josh for his failed relationship with Andi, his character portrayal in Andi's tell all book, perhaps his going onto Famously Single, and then his going onto BIP.  Think about how MF is showing his "love" for Josh and how he is being destroyed by his BIP edit.  I see an amusing parallel. 

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:57 am

I find it amusing at how quickly the tides have shifted.

As I have been catching up to all the posts today, something occurred to me. With the character assassination tptb are doing on Josh this season...and I'm not even getting into the merits of it since I am fully aware that they like to go OTT in everything they do and beat their audience over the head with it just so we don't miss their point...a thought occurred to me. Is this edit of Josh being used kind of like a honey trap to lure MeAndi back for next season in paradise? By trashing her ex and helping promote her book, make her think how they are on her side and tempt her to show up next season. Her very own redemption if you will. Look we helped expose Josh for the bastard he was to you. Then, since they are twisted buggers and they never really cared that much for her snotty self either, as they lull her into a false sense of her own superiority, they go to town on her.

Just how my brain rambles on. I guess I might be a little twisted as well. :uptonogood

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:29 am

Josh has done just fine on his own proving what type of character he is, imo, so no need for TPTB to even do that much. Josh's behavior that was not edited (what he said to Amanda and his attitude on the show) as well as his SM and passive-aggressiveness says it all imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:40 am

He would do well with pizza advertisements: Pizza Pizza.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:45 am

I just saw an article on Life and Style Magazine from her ex that since she got back from BIP she chose fame over her kids. Said her kids have been in day care full time and never were before. I don't have a clue how to bring it over. If someone else knows how. In a search it was under BIP.

This is not the Josh I know that would be comfortable with that. One thing you can't fault him for is that he loves kids and would only want a good mother for any of his future children.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:48 am

You know, there is somebody for everybody. There are certainly worse people than Josh. IMO, Amanda is no prize either. Could be that Josh is pretty much a boor, but he probably has some good attributes (he sure went the extra mile for his dog), and maybe he’d be a great stepdad. I sure hope he’d be, for those kids’ sake.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:52 am

Here's the Life & Style article: http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelor-exes-wedding-111006/photos/amanda-stanton-bachelor-182334
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:59 am

I'm not one to stick up for Josh or Amanda, but that quote is ridiculous, IMO. Sending kinds that age to daycare isn't a bad thing. It preps them for school and socializes them (I'm biased, I have two daycare teachers in my family). That doesn't mean she isn't all about fame, just that sending her kids to daycare doesn't equal fame whoring.

That said, if the ex starts talking to tabloids about this then I can't wait to see how Josh handles it. He's already exposed his thin skin, will the Murray twitter machine be able to resist chirping on twitter about him? That won't be a good look, IMO.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:22 pm

I guess I just have a different take on it.  I do agree that it is good for children to do some day care so they're able to socialize with other children et cetera.  But if you're a stay-at-home mother I would rather have them go part-time as the idea of a stay-at-home mother is to be able to spend more time with your children. I also had my son in nursery school but it was two days a week, two hours a day. JMO

Last edited by Laura Walsh on Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:26 pm

These children are pre-schoolers and children that age are generally involved in pre-school. It's summer now so it could even be day camp.
IMO, children that age should be involved in some kind of structured learning and socialization as it prepares them for elementary school. It fosters learning, creativity etc.
I know that was not what the article intended and who knows the reality of the situation, however, imo these are not babies, but preschoolers.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:31 pm

I don't think he was criticizing day care. I think the point he was trying to make was that Amanda didn't see the need to put her kids in day care before BIP but once she got back with her new fiancee and more fame, then she decided to do it. Since she decided to put her kids in day care immediately after she returned from the show, I can assume that the day care was a consequence of her quest for fame on the show and not an intention to prepare them for school.
I also agree with Laura. I would expect her to not put her kids in day care full time since she's a stay at home mom.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 77 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214