SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 11 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:32 pm

Not sure where to post this question so thought I could ask you guys. How do you watch if it's not on live in your area? I'm in Chicago and they are showing it at 12:05 AM because of a Cubs game.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:34 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The only good thing is that the synopsis for the episode said that she questions him again (per usual laugh out loud) and he pour his heart out for her, so it might be good!
I seriously wonder WTH more she wants from him? What needs to happen for her to feel like he's giving her what she needs? This is part of what I'm looking forward to post-show. I want to see how they've managed to go from what's going on now during filming to what I assume is a happy, committed couple that's going to be moving in together within the next few months, if not, weeks.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:38 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The only good thing is that the synopsis for the episode said that she questions him again (per usual laugh out loud) and he pour his heart out for her, so it might be good!

Ash, I love the optimistic spin! He better get reallll vulnerable for our needy little lead laugh out loud
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:39 pm

Alanna wrote:
I seriously wonder WTH more she wants from him? What needs to happen for her to feel like he's giving her what she needs? This is part of what I'm looking forward to post-show. I want to see how they've managed to go from what's going on now during filming to what I assume is a happy, committed couple that's going to be moving in together within the next few months, if not, weeks.

I remember CH said in an interview that they essentially mentioned Des' season to Andi to get her to stop focusing on Josh so much, so basically production scared the heck out of Andi into thinking Josh was going to dump her on the show. I wouldn't be surprised if JoJo had some whispers in her ear as well.

Hopefully she got it all out of her system on the show. It definitely seems to be that way judging by the social media likes by JoJo and Jordan for that matter. I've said it before, but I'm most excited to see the first picture Jordan posts laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:43 pm

Cecilia wrote:Not sure where to post this question so thought I could ask you guys.  How do you watch if it's not on live in your area? I'm in Chicago and they are showing it at 12:05 AM because of a Cubs game.  

Here's a Viewing Links Thread.  If one of those doesn't work for you, you might want to ask in the FD epi thread around the time the show starts airing to see if someone has a better or current working link.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:48 pm

these are the promos for tonight. only 1 second of Jordan but awwww he looks so nervous with his puppy eyes giggling

I want to see him fighting for her tonight. he has to be like: there are still two other men around but she's mine and belongs with me. but in a cute, romantic way. do I make any sense  Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 11 3806527698 ?
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:53 pm

@harley_quinn, you make complete sense and I think that that's EXACTLY what she's begging to happen. "No! You're supposed to me with me! No one else!" So far he's been a little too lukewarm in that he's been kind and affectionate but way too laid back. I think she's like them a little heated and jealous laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:01 pm

He look nervous and he is worried in this clip giggling

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-sneak-peek-luke-explains-pulled-jojo/story?id=40784629
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:38 pm

Alanna wrote:
I think the producers might be playing mind games with JoJo..Jordan's untrustworthy womanizing edit must continue on for the sake of drama, and I think  they love how insecure she can get...Oh Yikes ..As usual, I'm sick of them manipulating people which they do season after season. And still I watch . LOL  I love seeing JoJo happy , and glowing. Just think  next week the season will end.  Jordan will get down on one knee and JoJo will say yes in the most romantic dramatic proposal in Bachelorette history !! I'm so excited for them .:claphands

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:44 pm

Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 11 Giphy

Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 11 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/thebachelorette-the-bachelorette-l0HlPzextFeMPraak

Last edited by Maddy on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:59 pm

Cecilia wrote:Not sure where to post this question so thought I could ask you guys.  How do you watch if it's not on live in your area? I'm in Chicago and they are showing it at 12:05 AM because of a Cubs game.  
You can catch the show OnDemand tomorrow if you have it .You can also try @ABC The Bachlorette .com..episodes..That's all I know ..Hope we aren't posting in the wrong place . Yikes .. no idea

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:13 pm

Judiful wrote:
Alanna wrote:I seriously wonder WTH more she wants from him? What needs to happen for her to feel like he's giving her what she needs?
I think the producers might be playing mind games with JoJo..Jordan's untrustworthy womanizing edit must continue on for the sake of drama, and I think  they love how insecure she can get...
JoJo clearly has problems with trust, after relationships where she was trusting wrong people it is a usual thing and it is very visible with her, she is not this way only with Jordan, but with Robby too. It even started getting me a bit how unsure of herself she is. But with that much stress your problems start eating you alive, also a usual thing... Rolling Eyes
And she knows from her past experiences, that whoever she is in love with never works out, it's a very difficult thing to fight, especially when you have few guys to chose from, she is very afraid to make another mistake.

Last edited by Maddy on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13