SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 23 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AnchorDown - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:12 pm

Another gem, this time from Sharleen's flare recap: http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-episode-9-all-new-video/

"1. Jordan, 27: I can’t be the only one who thinks this isn’t even a contest. JoJo looks at Jordan with that soft-focus gaze between lovers in old movies; he’s her pick and I feel like that’s been obvious for ages, possibly since day one. Beyond JoJo’s clear affection, though, I love the specificity with which Jordan described his feelings for JoJo this week. Remember how last week I bitched and moaned about Robby’s lack of descriptive words as to WHY he loves JoJo? It’s as though Jordan heard my gripe because, boy, did he deliver in this department:

“I just love the person she makes me when I’m with her.”
“I love how she challenges me and makes me want to be a better person. I hope I can continue to be that kind of person for her.”
“Our attraction to each other, how much fun we have together, how I can be myself with her…”
“My intention is that this is going to be a team effort.”

Beyond all that sweetness, I like how most of his gushing was not to JoJo’s face. She did prompt him, asking him, “How do you know [when you’re in love]?”, but while he did tell her, the bulk of his affections were shared in his ITMs. I like this because, as I’ve expressed before, I’ve got some issues with the extreme inequality between the lead and the contestants. When JoJo prompts her men to open up, of course they will (they must!), because she’s not only in the position of power, but she also has the mystique of power on her side. The fact that Jordan shares these (specific) thoughts not only to her face shows that they’re sincere; he’s not using them to get ahead.

All my theorizing aside, there’s a naturalness to JoJo and Jordan that can’t be beat. It’s Jordan. She picks Jordan."

The bolded also really stood out to me when I watched it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

AnchorDown - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Judiful Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:13 pm

I noticed the looks as well. Jordan looked like he was suddenly drained of oxygen while Robby stood there smiling like he just won the lottery. He has no worries , afterall he has always has been the Front Runner!!( sarcasm)  I have a hunch he is going to be eating a whole lot of crow when she sends him home. The bond between Jordan and JoJo will go unbroken . He's going to get down on one knee,  and she will say yes..Hopefully if we're lucky,  they will share their wedding day with us . AnchorDown - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 23 1377737533

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:15 pm

ReneeM wrote:Another gem, this time from Sharleen's flare recap: http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-episode-9-all-new-video/

"1. Jordan, 27: I can’t be the only one who thinks this isn’t even a contest. JoJo looks at Jordan with that soft-focus gaze between lovers in old movies; he’s her pick and I feel like that’s been obvious for ages, possibly since day one. Beyond JoJo’s clear affection, though, I love the specificity with which Jordan described his feelings for JoJo this week. Remember how last week I bitched and moaned about Robby’s lack of descriptive words as to WHY he loves JoJo? It’s as though Jordan heard my gripe because, boy, did he deliver in this department:

“I just love the person she makes me when I’m with her.”
“I love how she challenges me and makes me want to be a better person. I hope I can continue to be that kind of person for her.”
“Our attraction to each other, how much fun we have together, how I can be myself with her…”
“My intention is that this is going to be a team effort.”

Beyond all that sweetness, I like how most of his gushing was not to JoJo’s face. She did prompt him, asking him, “How do you know [when you’re in love]?”, but while he did tell her, the bulk of his affections were shared in his ITMs. I like this because, as I’ve expressed before, I’ve got some issues with the extreme inequality between the lead and the contestants. When JoJo prompts her men to open up, of course they will (they must!), because she’s not only in the position of power, but she also has the mystique of power on her side. The fact that Jordan shares these (specific) thoughts not only to her face shows that they’re sincere; he’s not using them to get ahead.

All my theorizing aside, there’s a naturalness to JoJo and Jordan that can’t be beat. It’s Jordan. She picks Jordan."

The bolded also really stood out to me when I watched it.

oh wow...i wrote exact same thing in my post earlier!!! That his ITM are so sincere. Happy to know others notice as well clapping! :claphands
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:20 pm

Jo really does stare at BBJ and frequently starts to well up before anything is even said laugh out loud I like that he wants to be a better man for her and it seems that's exactly what he's doing. And that despite her neediness and craziness right now, he wants it to be a team effort. So thoughtful and well said imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:46 pm

If I didn't believe that Jordan was all in before (and I did but this makes me feel really secure) than his ITMs confirmed it to me, especially the bolded sentences from Sharleen's blog.
And let's not forget what he said during their dinner portion. When he pictures getting down on one knee and someone walking down the aisle towards him, he sees her face. I melted right there :married awwww
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:17 pm

AnchorDown - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 23 13745148_1720300661556884_757990001_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwMzIwOTE0MDg2MDIyMzE5Mg%3D%3D
joelle_rodgers
Love is worth fighting for❤️j&j❤️ @joelle_fletcher @jrodgers11
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:28 pm

Maddy wrote:AnchorDown - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 23 13745148_1720300661556884_757990001_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwMzIwOTE0MDg2MDIyMzE5Mg%3D%3D
joelle_rodgers
Love is worth fighting for❤️j&j❤️ @joelle_fletcher @jrodgers11

I see partnership in their relationship...They can take turns in taking the reins. #teamwork :cutesmile!:
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:23 am

JoJo is feeling loved up tonight. She liked this on Insta.  heartbeat

AnchorDown - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 23 Image16

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:39 am

Yay, this is her fighting back! One more week Jo! AnchorDown - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 23 1710264613
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:58 am

The blooper of Jordan trying to swat the fly away from her face in the cave was really cute IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:25 am

Awww :tissuebox my heart breaks a little for Jordan when he says "i don't know if it's me, there're still two uf us here" and Jojo, that was kind of a bitchy reaction. You have a great man in front of you who is completely in love with you and puts himself out there but is also scared that you won't chose him and all you want to hear is that he maybe won't get down on one knee..?

I hope there's some editing involved to make the final look really dramatic but we get to see Jojo chose Jordan with 100% confidence in her decision. I don't want a finale where it looks like she tossed a coin 20 minutes before the proposal. But I stay optimistic. When do we start the proposal countdown?
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:40 am

^^
I always hate the final promos !!! Every season they wont us to be unsure an I hate that !!!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13