SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 30 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:21 pm

nd4reality wrote:Eightball has already predicted that they will be dunzo very soon.
He's got his Jojo sized fishnet at the ready.

cantstopl rotfl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:26 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:The bachelorette: Men tell all' Power rankings:  hmmmm at what she says are the qualities she likes most about her final 2:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/bachelorette-men-tell-all-power-rankings-jojo-luke-chase-chad-moments-not-on-tv-914098/item/luke-mta-914097?utm_source=twitter

This scares me a little about BBJ, she refers to "was" as in past tense. Sheezz can next week get here already, I just need to see these two post show already.  

"My favorite quality about Robby is how open he is with his emotions and how he’s able to just really put himself out there and be completely vulnerable," she says. "And with Jordan, my favorite thing about him was his ability to put me at ease and to make me laugh. He was one of the only guys who was able to ease my nerves and we had a really great friendship, relationship, romance. There was a lot there." scratch

Or am I reading to much into those words no idea  

I know this is the hardest and longest :gotcha: week of the season!!!!
From shleuthing all the the clues point to Jordan! :yes:
JoJo is very happy! He can put her on ease what she really need at times as we all know Hugesmile
So we get through the week together console bestbud! and have a great time on monday cheerleader wine

With the help of this thread, the amazing screen caps that LB has recently posted of the FSD's, and lots of wine Yes I think I am definitely reeled :fishing: back in..... LOL Hugesmile

Still on this amazingly fun and adorable ship of the Spicy Child BBJ and our Jojo= TEAMJordelle group hug Jumping hearts

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:32 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:The bachelorette: Men tell all' Power rankings:  hmmmm at what she says are the qualities she likes most about her final 2:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/bachelorette-men-tell-all-power-rankings-jojo-luke-chase-chad-moments-not-on-tv-914098/item/luke-mta-914097?utm_source=twitter

This scares me a little about BBJ, she refers to "was" as in past tense. Sheezz can next week get here already, I just need to see these two post show already.  

"My favorite quality about Robby is how open he is with his emotions and how he’s able to just really put himself out there and be completely vulnerable," she says. "And with Jordan, my favorite thing about him was his ability to put me at ease and to make me laugh. He was one of the only guys who was able to ease my nerves and we had a really great friendship, relationship, romance. There was a lot there." scratch

Or am I reading to much into those words no idea  

I know this is the hardest and longest :gotcha: week of the season!!!!
From shleuthing all the the clues point to Jordan! :yes:
JoJo is very happy! He can put her on ease what she really need at times as we all know Hugesmile
So we get through the week together console bestbud! and have a great time on monday cheerleader wine

ITA! If BBJ is NOT F1, I will eat my shoe! giggling high five wine *I need a shoe emoticon*
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:47 pm

eatcrow

This is going to have to do monday night if he is not f1.

laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:04 pm

There's a shoe in the emoji section.  thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 1f45e.

I don't care what goes down at the FRC, she's with Jordan now.  All post seasons sleuthing points to it.  It might have been bumpy geting there the last epi, but they seem happy now.  

Fan on y'all, fan on. laugh out loud

:sprinklehearts
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:06 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:There's a shoe in the emoji section.  thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 1f45e.

I don't care what goes down at the FRC, she's with Jordan now.  All post seasons sleuthing points to it.  It might have been bumpy geting there the last epi, but they seem happy now.  

Fan on y'all, fan on.  laugh out loud

100% on board with your comments

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:08 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:There's a shoe in the emoji section.  thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 30 1f45e.

Fan on y'all, fan on.  laugh out loud

Yep!! I don't know/care how they got to the end but she's with him now and imo was never NOT going to be with him. She was pushing him away so hard because she wanted him to pull her back just as hard from what I've seen, and I have zero doubt that's exactly what happened.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:21 pm

It was always Jordan. No one else even came close. JMO
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:22 pm

Agree! Monday night is going to be insane!!!! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by OccasionalRach Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:24 pm

Hey guys episode 9, the fantasy date is up, enjoy!  Hugesmile

OccasionalRach

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:29 pm

Thanks for posting, Rach!

JoJo: We are going to get very hot.
Jordan: Well, obviously!

laugh out loud

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:IMO Dallas is not the best place for the two of them. Definitely not for Jordan. IMO.

JoJo's real estate job can be done remotely, and she said that she can keep up with her work that way and doesn't need to necessarily be in Dallas.  I took that to mean that she and Jordan are both free to move around, which IMO is a good thing for their relationship.  It will actually allow them more freedom to be in the same place at the same time, and neither of them has to completely disrupt their lives in the meantime.

I don't think that JoJo is opposed to ever leaving Dallas, but to me it sounds like the perfect arrangement for her and Jordan right now.  He also said that he is flexible when it comes to his job.  So, I see this as a good thing, and not many couples from this show are as fortunate to be able to do that.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13