SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by VV01 Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:40 pm

He looks happy! So, i don't think that photo shows someone who just got dumped
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by bamagal Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:42 pm

I am not "fluent" in Twitter, so I have no idea how to track whether someone is travelling or not.  Do we have any idea WHERE JoJo is?

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:46 pm

bamagal wrote:I am not "fluent" in Twitter, so I have no idea how to track whether someone is travelling or not.  Do we have any idea WHERE JoJo is?

3hours ago she was in Grapevine, TX that is like 7 minutes away from the DFW airport
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:48 pm

So Jojo had her nails done and Jordan just had a haircut today giggling .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:01 pm

Isabel123 wrote:

New hair cut, looking good Jordan.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIbMHARDRCI/

Classic. @jrodgers11 by @timduenashair

Now, there is a man who just got dumped! Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 3806527698 Oh, so sexy BBJ! Hair is on fleek!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:03 pm

Isabel123 wrote:So Jojo had her nails done and Jordan just had a haircut today giggling .

Have to have pretty nails to show off that gorgeous ring! Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:04 pm

And to run threw that fresh cut and mess it all up.  Making up can be fun!  Hugesmile laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:04 pm

Well, if he was dumped and looked this good. Man, sign me up

Btw, Jojo was seen getting her hair/nails done today. So I think we good for now.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:05 pm

Just love the friendship between Wells and Jordan more so post show. Jordan liked Wells tweet 1 day ago.

Fangirling - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 2v1pyr7

A little tidbit about Jordan when he was at Vanderbilt. He's not the typical meathead jock.

http://www.vucommodores.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/050313aaa.html

Rodgers named to honor society

Commodore recognized by National Football Foundation for academic excellence

NASHVILLE – Vanderbilt senior Jordan Rodgers has been named to the 2012 National Football Foundation (NFF) Hampshire Honor Society, according to a recent announcement from the NFF and the College Hall of Fame.

A native of Chico, Calif., Rodgers becomes the third Commodore to earn membership in the academic society. Other recipients are former linebacker John Stokes (2011) and offensive lineman Hamilton Holliday (2008).

Rodgers, a two-year starting quarterbacks, completed his bachelor’s degree in Human and Organizational Development last December, concluding his three-year Vanderbilt academic tenure with a cumulative GPA of 3.61.

Rodgers is a three-time Southeastern Conference Academic Honor Roll honoree. He is also a three-time Dean’s List recipient.

As an offensive co-captain in 2012, Rodgers put together one of the finest seasons ever by a Vanderbilt quarterback, throwing for 2,539 yards and 15 touchdowns while completing 60 percent of his passes. He also ranks among the team’s Top Ten career leaders with 4,063 passing yards and 24 touchdowns despite only playing in 2011-12.

Rodgers also became first quarterback in team history to guide the Commodores to back-to-back postseason bowl appearances. He capped his career by leading Vanderbilt to a 9-4 record and victory in the Franklin American Music City Bowl as a senior.

Rodgers recently signed as an undrafted free agent with the Jacksonville Jaguars. With only two quarterbacks currently with the Jaguars, Rodgers is expected to compete for a roster spot.

Created in 2007, the Hampshire Honor Society is comprised of college football players from all divisions who among other things maintained a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or better throughout their college careers.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:05 pm

Guys no way she broke up with him. Look at that happy face!! That looks like a guy that got the girl and she's very much his, not dumping him!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:16 pm

i went back and watched the MTA, and when CH asked her if she is happy, she says with a huge smile, IM VERY HAPPY, then he asked if she's happy with how things turned out, she says she had and amazing journey, am happy how things turned out and am happy were im at today.

Granted she cant say where we are at today, Hugesmile so i think at this point and the SHV from that same weekend, things were still great.

NOT to mention that smile on his face from the pic today, definitely does NOT look like a situation of a someone being dumped. Hugesmile :fanningfan

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:17 pm

The biggest thing for me is the way Luke was gushing about her yesterday in his interview and he essentially said she can hang with Jordan, Luke and their dad. I'd be shocked if they broke up a few days ago and Jordan didn't tell Luke. They appear to be extremely close.

If something happened, it had to go down in the past 24 hours IMO. I'm not sold on them being over yet. JoJo better get her tush to LA laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13