SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 53 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:32 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan seems really invested in picking out the ring IMO.
I want BBJ to surprise you come Monday in general, girl!! laugh out loud
Me too!! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:37 pm

rhondam wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:It worked on my laptop. yes  Jordan is adorable picking out the ring.  He looked very happy and at the same time, he was studying very closely and seems to be taking it seriously.   This proposal is going to be amazing!  :inlove

It seems he likes saying the phrase "What are we doing?" which he has said several times to JoJo, but this time he said it to Neil Lane, but caught himself!  laugh out loud  At least he didn't say, "What's up?" to NL!  hehehe
Yes worked on my laptop too. Phew! laugh out loud 

Jordan was adorable as so serious guy picking out his sweetie's ring! Of course I got a tiny lump in my throat because he is so adorable and sweet and seriously careful! Funny guy! He didn't look too impressed with cushion cut Neil was trying to push on him! laugh out loud I didn't blame him! Watch, now that'll be the one he chooses and it'll look great on Jo and I'll have to eat my words! 

I cannot believe I am going to say this, meaning I'm going to be wishing my weekend away, but I cannot wait until Monday!!

What mag is it that normally has the article on the Neil lane STUNNER and pics? will it be people?

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:39 pm

Broken up?!.. Utter non sense.. No way. I can not wait for the finale.. I'm dying to see them post show. :cutesmile!:
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:43 pm

Lily wrote:Broken up?!.. Utter non sense.. No way. I can not wait for the finale.. I'm dying to see them post show. :cutesmile!:
Me too!! I personally thought there were two things that needed to be said for me to believe they each got the other and that's exactly what happened:

1. Jo told us loudly and confidently that her BBJ is NO ONE's brother during htd, and 
2. BBJ promised to take care of and protect her and choose her everyday 

With those two statements, I think they get each other's main pressure points and will at the very least, give this a real, true shot out in the wild.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:45 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lily wrote:Broken up?!.. Utter non sense.. No way. I can not wait for the finale.. I'm dying to see them post show. :cutesmile!:
Me too!! I personally thought there were two things that needed to be said for me to believe they each got the other and that's exactly what happened:

1. Jo told us loudly and confidently that her BBJ is NO ONE's brother during htd, and 
2. BBJ promised to take care of and protect her and choose her everyday 

With those two statements, I think they get each other's main pressure points and will at the very least, give this a real, true shot out in the wild.

Totally agree !! Monday is coming ...

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:54 pm

I have a lot of "favorite scenes" of Jordelle but, other than my avi, my favorite is the "morning after" of FD when they are saying goodbye!  When he tells her he loves her, my heart melts.  Is this not the first time we have heard him say ILY? Not "falling in love" or "in love with you".

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:57 pm

They both are pretty quiet on SM today. I hope they are just enjoying their time together. I am so glad that she wasn't the F1 last season. BBJ is a better match for her, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:09 pm

bamagal wrote:I have a lot of "favorite scenes" of Jordelle but, other than my avi, my favorite is the "morning after" of FD when they are saying goodbye!  When he tells her he loves her, my heart melts.  Is this not the first time we have heard him say ILY? Not "falling in love" or "in love with you".

JoJo says he expressed his love many times; however, as he was telling her goodbye he said, "it means more after last night." I think going into the RC he was sure he was the only one.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Off work and had dinner! So happy to read everyone's posts. So glad yall are keeping positive in spite of recent news cheerleader console awwww

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:00 pm

I have not been this excited in awhile for the finale and ATFR!!! Jo and BBJ are going to rock it! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:04 pm

erin.elizabeth wrote:Off work and had dinner! So happy to read everyone's posts. So glad yall are keeping positive in spite of recent news cheerleader console awwww

Oh cr@p! What have I missed today? giggling

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:05 pm

bamagal wrote:
erin.elizabeth wrote:Off work and had dinner! So happy to read everyone's posts. So glad yall are keeping positive in spite of recent news cheerleader console awwww

Oh cr@p! What have I missed today? giggling

Nothing just talking about the recent breakup stuff RS is spouting off.

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13