SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 57 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:40 am

Ash2214 wrote:
heather441 wrote:Haha that's exactly what I was thinking I did not like that ring at all. A little gaudy in my opinion.
Ash2214 wrote:^ God I hope he doesn't pick the one he was looking at in the preview laugh out loud

Yeah, it was like an average sized diamond with a whole lot of little diamonds in a huge square around it. I hated it. Andi's will always be my favorite, so something like that would be nice. I liked Emily and Vienna's as well.
When I read Vienna, I quickly thought "wth does Vienna's ring look like?" then realized "hello dumbazz you've been talking to the board about Vienna's ring for weeks now." laugh out loud Wow. I obviously need to go to bed.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:45 am

Oh wait, I just rewatched the video of Jordan looking at the rings, and you're all right...the ring is ugly. And gaudy and sharp looking. The first ring they show is never the ring they pick though...thank gawd in this case. IMO. I too want her to get a ring like Andi's which is also my fav.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:46 am

In one of the previews (idr which one) I think it shows him holding up an oval-ish looking one.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by heather441 Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:22 am

Emily's and Andi's were my favorite very sophisticated, classy, and not super in your face. I hope Jojo dropped hints to the producers and Jordan about the ring she wanted. That's what Andi said she did in her book. I am so excited for Atfr!!
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
heather441 wrote:Haha that's exactly what I was thinking I did not like that ring at all. A little gaudy in my opinion.

Yeah, it was like an average sized diamond with a whole lot of little diamonds in a huge square around it. I hated it. Andi's will always be my favorite, so something like that would be nice. I liked Emily and Vienna's as well.
When I read Vienna, I quickly thought "wth does Vienna's ring look like?" then realized "hello dumbazz you've been talking to the board about Vienna's ring for weeks now." laugh out loud Wow. I obviously need to go to bed.

heather441

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:57 am

Saw a few snaps...R is drinking beer with his buddies in West Hollywood.
Where is our Jo? With her Baddy!

cheerleader :yes:

I cannot wait for Monday Fundayyy

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:22 am

shaughnessyb wrote:In one of the previews (idr which one) I think it shows him holding up an oval-ish looking one.

IG jojoandjordanr

Jordan picking out the ring
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:27 am

Hugesmile beatingheart

Still analyzing #thebachelorette #thefinalrose teaser. It really does look like Robby gets his heart broken and Jordan gets the final rose. I hope it all works out for #joellefletcher and #jordanrodgers . ❤️ by @m._gon
IG m._gon
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:19 am

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:20 am

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:21 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
bamagal wrote:^^^^Jo has small hands. The ring in the preview would not look good IMO
She does? Can we get some screenshots of her hands? She looks like a size 5-6 I think. The ring he picked is apparently 3.5 carats according to US, which is on par with most of the franchises rings. So if she has small fingers (does she?), it's gonna look big no matter what IMO.
Maybe they just seem small in comparison to Jordan's! I have no idea!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:39 am

Emila23_12 wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:In one of the previews (idr which one) I think it shows him holding up an oval-ish looking one.

IG jojoandjordanr

Jordan picking out the ring
This ring looks nice from what I can see if it laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:50 am

erin.elizabeth wrote:Saw a few snaps...R is drinking beer with his buddies in West Hollywood.
Where is our Jo? With her Baddy!

cheerleader :yes:

I cannot wait for Monday Fundayyy

In the one I found from West Hollywood, they are drinking Moscow mules! I  freaked out thinking one set of hands was BBJ's - I  definitely need intervention!!!!!!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13