SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 60 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by bamagal Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:56 pm

Thanks @Ladybug82! These are the best yet!!! I can't wait for the ones by the door. I am fixated on the scene where Jordan says ILY.  Makes my heart smile!!!!!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:58 pm

Longhornfan wrote:I don't know if this has been discussed, but it appears that - according to the previews - before Jordan went to pick out a ring, he made that call to JoJo's dad to let him know that he intended to propose and wanted his blessing......BEFORE choosing an engagement ring.

But, the way that the phone call is shown in the preview, I thought that it made it appear like Jordan just woke up on the day of the FRC, and that was when he made the call to her dad.  But, I believe that he actually made the call right before going to pick out a ring.  He has on the same shirt when he makes the call and when he goes to pick out a ring.

Thanks for this!! @Longhornfan When I saw the preview of Jordan going to pick out the ring, I knew I saw that shirt in another cap but couldn't remember which one or what the conversation was about. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:14 pm

nd4reality wrote:
everly wrote:New video of Jordan explaining what MetPro does. And we finally know what his title is at MetPro. laugh out loud

https://www.facebook.com/MetabolicProfiling/videos/1820362174865915/

He really does have a great voice and screen presence for broadcasting IMO.

Thanks so much for bringing this to us. I so want to sign up.
Reading this thread to feed my entertainment need and just saw this. I also want to sign up after this vid too.

And in general, I think most women will do as Baddy tells them about everything, can't imagine what it's like in person to be told stuff by him. :yes: :yes: laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:19 pm

There's been zero sightings or social media activity from Jordan in almost 48 hours. Pretty crazy laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:There's been zero sightings or social media activity from Jordan in almost 48 hours. Pretty crazy laugh out loud
He's otherwise occupied. Jo hasn't seen him in 2 weeks!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:21 pm

^^ Oh, his voice alone... :fanningfan drooling Too bad I am married and only 15 years older than him! laugh out loud.

Just kidding. I love my hubby! :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:37 pm

As I looked a little closer at those SC's of them kissing on the sofa in the FS (nightime portion of their date), I think JoJo is sitting on his lap!! laugh out loud Anyone notice this?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:40 pm

JoJo retweeted something on Twitter about an hour or two ago.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:41 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:As I looked a little closer at those SC's of them kissing on the sofa in the FS (nightime portion of their date), I think JoJo is sitting on his lap!!  laugh out loud  Anyone notice this?  
Probably, I don't know how else they'd get into this position face to face. She was definitely on his lap the morning after when she was whiny and snuggly laugh out loud

thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 60 2212038c9080be13c406ed422209136b_zpsyzylfwog
Ladybug's SC

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:42 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:As I looked a little closer at those SC's of them kissing on the sofa in the FS (nightime portion of their date), I think JoJo is sitting on his lap!!  laugh out loud  Anyone notice this?  
I think she's always sitting on his lap. Even the morning after scene, it looks like she's sitting on his lap. You can always tell when she's a little higher than him.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:31 pm

Friendly reminder this is a fan thread.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:40 pm

**If anyone has any doubting posts about these 2 please take it to the discussion threads. Positive posts only. Thank you. Smiley **

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 60 8367-910 thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 60 I_got_13 thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 60 E5kqdm15 thefinalrose - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 60 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13