SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 72 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by erin.elizabeth Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:15 pm

You know I'm rewatching MTA and Im seeing Jo in her orange sleeveless dress and her long flowing beachy hair and Im thinking that Jordan is totally loving on her every chance he gets. She's so gorgeous. Baddy knows what he has and I know he counts his lucky stars every night. I know he's been protecting her and choosing her every day.

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:23 pm

erin.elizabeth wrote:You know I'm rewatching MTA and Im seeing Jo in her orange sleeveless dress and her long flowing beachy hair and Im thinking that Jordan is totally loving on her every chance he gets. She's so gorgeous. Baddy knows what he has and I know he counts his lucky stars every night. I know he's been protecting her and choosing her every day.
He better freaking be!! He's incredibly hot and charming and appealing himself, so he can have any woman he wants but how many women are ready to selflessly give themselves to him and love fully and unconditionally like Jo obviously loved all her previous partners and will (imo) with him? He's a very lucky man and I hope he's treating her exactly like the rare gem that she is: with total love, protection and devotion. And if not, as my best friend likes to say, BYE NEXT laugh out loud I don't think he wants to go there!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
erin.elizabeth wrote:You know I'm rewatching MTA and Im seeing Jo in her orange sleeveless dress and her long flowing beachy hair and Im thinking that Jordan is totally loving on her every chance he gets. She's so gorgeous. Baddy knows what he has and I know he counts his lucky stars every night. I know he's been protecting her and choosing her every day.
He better freaking be!! He's incredibly hot and charming and appealing himself, so he can have any woman he wants but how many women are ready to selflessly give themselves to him and love fully and unconditionally like Jo obviously loves all her previous partners and will (imo) with him? He's a very lucky man and I hope he's treating her exactly like the rare gem that she is: with total love, protection and devotion. And if not, as my best friend likes to say, BYE NEXT laugh out loud I don't think he wants to go there!

Rare gem...Alanna I love how you put that...Jordan and Joelle are extremely lucky to have found each other. They better not screw it up! I love all the SM hints that they are both still together and oh so happy! Screw RS! I think the most valid clues are from them themselves (is that even a grammatically correct phrase?) JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 3806527698

-Ariana Grande

erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:27 pm

Everytime JoJo snuggles into Jordan's neck and he pulls her in messing up her hair, I think that must be their secret communication. I really think it was him from the beginning and no one else came close. I'm sure it all happened so fast that he was a bit nervous; however, there is no doubt in my mind that the last rose was his.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:27 pm

I want some tears from him tomorrow night. I will even settle for misty eyes! Is that too much to ask? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:28 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I want some tears from him tomorrow night.  I will even settle for misty eyes!   Is that too much to ask?  laugh out loud

Yes this! Tears. Get out of my head.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:28 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I want some tears from him tomorrow night.  I will even settle for misty eyes!   Is that too much to ask?  laugh out loud

I agree. I want him to cry at the thought of her not choosing him. Crying releases that 'vulnerability' Jo so desperately craves.

-Ariana Grande

erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:31 pm

Sorry for the double post but I had to say I love how JoJo flails her arms when she's exasperated. Jordan probably does too ;)

-Ariana Grande

erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:32 pm

erin.elizabeth wrote:

I agree. I want him to cry at the thought of her not choosing him. Crying releases that 'vulnerability' Jo so desperately craves.
She is dying, dying, DYING for him to let her in completely like she's used to in her relationships. She doesn't do well when there are any sort of emotional walls that she can sense. She instantly makes it her mission to tear them down immediately. I hope he's let her in by now and they've achieved the type of intimacy she needs and I think he wants too, but couldn't get there as quickly.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:

Yes this! Tears. Get out of my head.

I'm reading your mind. laugh out loud bestbud!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:38 pm

Jordan replied to his college teammate's support for him to win

https://twitter.com/theMMQB/status/759818045304901632

Last edited by VV01 on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:40 pm

I can't open the link, but that's a good sign! And he's alive...HE'S ALIVE!!! giggling JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13