Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 75 of 75 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 73, 74, 75

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Ash2214 on Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:42 pm

You're doing great, @snowandcold!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night and the team effort of bringing everything over starting tomorrow and Tuesday Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Mommyof2 on Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:42 pm

I can't wait to see their People mag photo! I'm sure it will be gorgeous!!

Mommyof2

Female Posts : 5445

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:45 pm

@Ash2214 wrote:You're doing great, @snowandcold!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night and the team effort of bringing everything over starting tomorrow and Tuesday Smiley
I can't wait! I love seeing that Jo is obviously happy and hopefully feeling loved, cherished and completely safe with him, even if they have a tough road ahead, like any couple. On to tomorrow night and all the fun media that's coming!

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold on Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:47 pm

@Ash2214 wrote:You're doing great, @snowandcold!

Thanks! I'm right there with you and can't wait until tomorrow night! 24 hours from now we'll be watching the FRC

snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:48 pm

I created a new thread so we don't have to worry about it going over the 80 pages tonight.

Thread 5 here.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31176

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 75 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 73, 74, 75

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum