Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 on Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:34 pm

I'm so glad he likes to keep up updated! laugh out loud

And really wish he could be lead.  A season of him would be fun and would definitely keep us on our toes, sleuthing wise! laugh out loud

Ladybug82

Female Posts : 5047

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm so glad he likes to keep up updated! laugh out loud

And really wish he could be lead.  A season of him would be fun and would definitely keep us on our toes, sleuthing wise! laugh out loud
I know, me too. So much personality!! And his f1 would be the most adored and loved up f1 ever. Come on, show!! Do the right thing and choose him!

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:59 am

Yes and can you imagine how in his glory Cary would be if got to dress Robby for a whole season!! 

rhondam

Female Posts : 2144

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:49 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I still can't warm up to him.  His SM screams "look at me", which I find annoying.  Jmo.  laugh out loud

To be fair, they all scream "look at me" or they wouldn't be on this show. Having said that, I just find that he screams louder.

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva on Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:07 pm

Robby is still being held hostage this afternoon having drinks with Adam Mansfield, the producer.   giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tonight is a big night for my buddy Robby! Tune in and see who gets the final rose. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source

MiniDiva

Female Posts : 3653

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:05 pm

Honest... if she ends with nobody and decided to go after robby after show..... I may not recover from laughing!!! rofl and not because I do not like robby.

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi on Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Honest... if she ends with nobody and decided to go after robby after show..... I may not recover from laughing!!! rofl and not because I do not like robby.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] THats my dream! Robby for the win even if he doesn't!

robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Honest... if she ends with nobody and decided to go after robby after show..... I may not recover from laughing!!! rofl and not because I do not like robby.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] THats my dream! Robby for the win even if he doesn't!

he looks happy. very happy, that's for sure...

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm so glad he likes to keep up updated! laugh out loud

I know, me too. So much personality!! And his f1 would be the most adored and loved up f1 ever. Come on, show!! Do the right thing and choose him!

Maybe the sleuthing would be interesting but I honestly couldn't handle a season of him; he gets on my nerves. I'm not the only one. Handsome, though.

dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:23 pm

@MiniDiva wrote:Robby is still being held hostage this afternoon having drinks with Adam Mansfield, the producer.   giggling

Tonight is a big night for my buddy Robby! Tune in and see who gets the final rose. #thebachelorette #travel #thailand by @themansfield

Source

I believe that this pic was taken in #Thailand based on the hashtag. The caption "Tonight is a big night for my buddy Robby" could imply that he will either be F1 or will be announced as the next Bachelor. The latter would seem more likely of the two, given spoilers/sleuthing.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:10 am

Robby would have been a very entertaining bachelor. Oh well.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 8965

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:09 pm

Oh Poor Butthurt Robby cantstopl

I mean I get the someone who has not been around the block a few times part. But the "younger" part. No. Ben was too Young but it was ok because he's a good guy. But too bad Robby didn't have a chance. laugh out loud.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum