SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 14 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:04 pm

Robby to me is along the same lines as Chad , making fun of Nick because they are jealous yet they didn't have a chance. jmo. At least Luke didn't make any digs at Nick. Making fun of someone because they have the job you want is ALL JEALOUSY imo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Nonina430 Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:09 pm

Oh yes Duke, but in a smoky bar wouldn't  you like to be a
fly on the wall?  Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 14 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:19 pm

By making fun of Nick? Do you mean saying Nick is older, lower energy, and that he has appeared on this show more than once is making fun of Nick? I'd say that 2 out of 3 of those are facts and the the 3rd is his personal opinion. Nothing horrible said there, IMO. Believe me, in the realm of making fun of Nick, those comments don't even rate a 1 on the snark-o-meter. IMO.

I don't for one moment think Robby is jealous of Nick. IMO
I cannot even fathom trying to equate Robby with Chad. Wow. IMO.

And, yes, Luke did make a snarky comment about Nick as next lead...saying Nick is going on the show for a 4th and then maybe again for a 5th time. But, like I said, these people are entitled to make jokes just like anyone else. I don't think opinions or jokes proves jealousy by any stretch of the imagination. JMHOAA.

As much as I liked TV Robby, I hope and pray that he will never again involve TPTB in his life. I don't want him to appear as TB or on BIP or anything ese they are selling. And for the record, I am not bitter or jealous either. Peace.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:27 pm

ITA with your comments @MiaHawk. And I will add that I actually think Robby used restraint in his comments based on some of the interviews I have heard from Nick and his rather unkind opinions of Robby. all JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:29 pm

How many 'younger' leads have we had already? 35 is not 'older' he's a man at his best age, IMO. Nick is very familiar to the viewers, he brings an opinion out of everyone, good or bad, and he's not boring.

Robby would've jumped at the opportunity to be lead, and I sense bitterness, that no one from JoJo's season got the role. They jumped to Nick, whom no one thought was even a possibility. IMO he founds bitter. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:38 pm

Mia, cheerleadercheerleader

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:31 pm

My personal opinion of any copious amounts of SM with hashtags about #teamrobby or #teamrojo or #thegarden or whatever:  

Perhaps as F2, Robby was encouraged by TPTB to keep the hope alive on SM to play mind games with the viewers.
Perhaps Robby and his large family were just trying to look on the bright side, have fun with this experience, and embraced it as a way to get over Jojo.
Perhaps Robby and his fellow cast mates got along well and enjoyed one another's company, and perhaps interacting with them on SM post-filming was a way in which Robby could feel their love and support and show them support as well.
Perhaps as F2, Robby thought Let's make lemonade out of these lemons and he accepted offers that came his way as a result of this show.
Perhaps Robby used hashtags as a shout-out thank you to his online fans and supporters.
Perhaps Robby is just naturally a gregarious, social, positive person who happens to use SM a lot.
Perhaps we over analyze things way too much and project things onto these people based upon our own biases.  
I say:  Different strokes for different folks.

As for whether or not Robby is bitter or jealous about Nick as the lead:

There are many, many times in your life in which you will strive to achieve some goal but fall short.  Often in those times, there is another person who achieves that goal instead of you or who gets chosen for "the job" over you. That's what happens in life, in athletic competitions, in hiring for a postition. etc  While there is always a certain amount of disappointment when you fall short or fail at something, I wouldn't say that being bitter or jealous of the other person is necessarily a common reaction of people, in general.  

Think about all the times that you don't get what you want.  Are you bitter or jealous about those things? IDK, but in my lifetime of many decades, I'm hard pressed to come up with even a few times that I felt bitter or jealous of anyone that got something that I had wanted for myself or for a friend of mine. Bitterness and jealousy just aren't emotions that I embrace, and I would venture to say that there are other people who don't think that way, including Robby. IMO

IMO, Robby truly did fall in love with Jojo (even if we want to call that bubble love), and he really did want to end up with Jojo at the end. That was a goal he was hoping to achieve. Instead, Jordan was chosen as the F1 and got the girl.  To me, if ever there were a time when Robby would be tempted to be bitter or jealous about anything, THAT would have been the time. Yet, what did we see from Robby post-show? We saw a guy who stayed in contact with Jordan, his roommate and buddy from the show.  We saw a guy who handled himself as a pure gentleman at the FRC and ATFR. We saw him respect Jojo's choice and wish her and Jordan nothing but happiness. I saw zero bitterness and jealousy from Robby about the one thing that he really wanted but didn't get. I, therefore, judge him to be the non-bitter and non-jealous type. JMHOAA.

ETA: typos/grammar edit

Last edited by MiaHawk on Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:36 pm

^^ MiaHawk -- your posts are always full of words of wisdom!! clapping!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:06 pm

Mia, you really are great! Every time I look at your avi I smile/
laugh. I want it! Said, he is a winner, bitter and jealous. 
furthest from the truth. Your post exhibits. "The Man"
Thank You. bestbud!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:12 pm

There's some discussion going on in another thread about Robby being strange. I think he's a hoot. I don't see anything wrong with him liking tweets or IG posts. It's not like he's stalking anyone to date them.

Bringing this over.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3778p108-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-bachelorette-12-discussion-2

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Go to the Twitter: @healthy_happy1 and look at the recent tweets. It isn't the first time Robby has done things like this, and won't be the last. He's always been "off" IMO.

Which is referring to this.

em1 ‏@healthy_happy1  Nov 29
When you call out @RobbyHHayes for buying likes on his picture @JRodgers11 @JoelleFletcher #oops #TheBachelor #TheBachelorette #famewhore

em1 ‏@healthy_happy1  Nov 29
#woops struck a nerve there.. Thank god @JoelleFletcher saw his intentions. I hate people

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 14 CyeSMExW8AMf9Ug

I don't blame him. He likes a tweet of the former lead, IMO I see nothing wrong with that. There are plenty of former contestants who go beserk on SM because of the negativity. He blocked someone who called him a harshname, and posted harsh remarks, why would he want someone like that to follow him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:22 pm

I cannot figure out this guy's appeal. He is nauseatingly self-important IMO. I'm open to reconsidering my opinion laugh out loud. Anything special about him? All I can think of is his SM game during JoJo's season, buying followers, and campaigning hardcore for The Bachelor gig.

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:41 pm

I think the tweeter was saying that Robby blocked her after she called him out on buying likes on IG. The tweets above were followed by these:

em1 ‏@healthy_happy1 Nov 30
@rebeldemarjory he had 1,000 likes on his most recent photo for a good 15 minutes. Then I clicked back and it was 18,000 within < than a min

@rebeldemarjory meaning he bought his likes..

@rebeldemarjory I called him out 3x and he deleted all my comments and then the fourth time he blocked me. So I tweeted him and he blocked

I don't know if that's true or not though, since IG acts weird sometimes and people from this show get likes ridiculously fast, so anything's possible. Wouldn't surprise me though considering his previous behaviour.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues