SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 16 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by atem Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It might make a lot of women happy. In fact I have a great idea.
They could make a calendar for 2018 with backwards nude photos of each other standing at a window in different geographical locations. Send the proceeds to help those not insured or able to afford to Evan's erectile dysfunctional clinic.
Instead of Where's Waldo? it could be Where's the Tuchus?

cantstopl Ha! Stop giving them ideas, Kasha!

IDK if it's just me, but this show seems to make the guys act more like they are part of a fraternity than anything.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:58 pm

It's one big frat party with the occasional wedding.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:27 pm

Ugh these two are so gross IMO. I want to revoke my previous stance that they (or Robby alone) are (is) harmless laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:11 pm

Omg..I don't know what is sillier. Their texts or the fact that US Weekly is paying for them.

Man, those two are cashing in for sure.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:00 am

And anyone needed to read those texts why exactly? They weren't even funny or anything.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:07 am

^^^I know! I couldn't even finish reading that dribble.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:16 am

Robby and Chase grossed me out by their comments at that comedy show. Totally disgusting IMO. Both are sooooo full of themselves too. Yuck.
I actually found Robby funny during the season with his slippers...but definitely not funny anymore.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:35 pm

Just a few random thoughts:

IMO, Chase and Robby are entitled to make whatever comments they like about the show and its contestants. That's what we all do here. Heck, if somebody was willing to hand me a check for all of the inane things I've written about these people over the years, I'd take it to the bank. :yes:

IMO, I think that a great deal of how we feel about a person's comments or quips has to do with what we think of the person himself or herself. If we like a person, we tend to think they are saying something worthwhile or funny. If we don't like a person, we tend to think that their comments are a waste of time or humorless. (*At this point, some of you will continue on reading this post, and others will not. Hugesmile handwave )

IMO, I see it time and time again. I'm seeing it right now in some of the other threads. People fall from grace. They are liked until they are not liked (by the public). So, Chase and Robby are taking advantage of their window of opportunity, while they are still liked by enough people to be able to get a check for doing something that's they do anyways.

IMO, if (per Kasha's suggestion) Chase and Robby did make a "Where in the World" calendar posing in various locations around the globe (nude or otherwise), I'm sure that our sleuthers would be the first to solve the mystery of where they were. If they could somehow pair a calendar purchase with a charity, and then a sleuthing challenge for a prize, I'm sure that it would be a huge success.

IMO, I listened to the Comedy Club recording. I cannot say that it wasn't crude. The whole comedy club set-up was, as I believe it was the intention of the host. If I read a transcript of the question and answer session with Chase and Robby I'd would have one opinion of it. But, since I listened to the entire recording, listening carefully in full context of what was happening on stage and from the host, I have a slightly softer opinion of it. I'm not interested in getting into precise analysis of it. I'm not interested in defending anyone. Chase and Robby chose to put themselves into that environment for a live comedy show with the sole intent of making fun of the people and premise of the show. IMO, were not very graceful in their answers, partly because a comedy club is not the proper environment to be graceful. If you are graceful, you are not funny. The audience of the comedy club wanted funny. The host was prodding them for funny. Chase and Robby put themselves into an awkward position in which they needed to thread the needle between being classy and funny. When I listen to what was said, I hear the hesitation and awkwardness of the situation - not just from their words which were at times very awkward - but from the setting itself. Like I said above, because they still have some of my grace, I view the event as unfortunate but not entirely damning.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:24 pm

IMO I may like someone, but their actions later on after I've given them the benefit of the doubt over and over, ends up in my opinion of like turning into dislike.

I thought Robby was hilarious during and post filming. I admit his Team Robby during filming was a little self promoting, along with all the likes of himself, but it was one of those I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and continued to laugh at him. His actions and comments he's made towards the lead and her F1 have changed my mind on what I like about him. That isn't because he's liked or not liked by others on SM or elsewhere, it's my personal opinions and thoughts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:57 pm

I agree, GA. I'm someone who liked Robby from the beginning to the end and I would have been perfectly fine if JoJo picked him. Thankfully she didn't. I didn't mind the self promoting, but now, he's said and done some tacky, classless and childish things. It's extremely off putting. JMO

Who the heck takes their time to make a video like this?
https://instagram.com/p/BP6Cnx-B7sY/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:03 pm

I liked him during filing and the season, and gave him the benefit of the doubt over the tacky self promotion.  And even somewhat defended him because IMO he was harmless, or so I thought at the time, and just extremely self absorbed.  

But he's continued fame ho-ish behavior, immature attitude, whining about Jordan not staying in touch with him and the others that continuously run to the tabloids and tell them everything, his tacky answer about what went on in the FS, etc.... IMO, it's all just tacky and gross and they need to get over themselves.  It's not about taking advantage of your time in the spotlight, it's about realizing your not a famous celebrity or someone doing something important or wonderful for the world.  At best your a D lister who needs to fade back in to the real world and realize how inflated your ego is and how dumb (IMO) your being.  I just can't with him or Chase anymore. Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 4103285151

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:46 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I agree, GA. I'm someone who liked Robby from the beginning to the end and I would have been perfectly fine if JoJo picked him. Thankfully she didn't. I didn't mind the self promoting, but now, he's said and done some tacky, classless and childish things. It's extremely off putting. JMO

https://instagram.com/p/BP6Cnx-B7sY/

no no His second places IMO is no comparison to the well known 2nd place contestant. IMO he really preferred 2nd place as evident of his SM while travelling back home. I'll quote myself, "he seems too happy to be F2" :headbanging

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues