SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 19 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:45 pm

Robby IMO is no different than some former's who keep themselves in the limelight by getting involved and sealing deals with various companies and their products.

If that's where a new career oportunity took him, good for him for making the move and taking advantage of the offer. It's always been my opinion, regardless of who they are, they should take it while it lasts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:48 pm

So random but he must be trolling thebachelor hashtag on Instagram because he liked the pic I posted with Sean from last night. I've never followed Robby or liked any of his posts so that's the only explanation I have. Lol

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 87b72b10 Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 86669110 Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:52 pm

The umngirl wrote:So random but he must be trolling thebachelor hashtag on Instagram because he liked the pic I posted with Sean from last night. I've never followed Robby or liked any of his posts so that's the only explanation I have. Lol
I think he does that all day long. Seriously. He likes every single picture or video that the JoJo/Jordan fan accounts post and they all have the hashtag for the bachelorette. It's crazy! Lol so much free time apparently.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
The umngirl wrote:So random but he must be trolling thebachelor hashtag on Instagram because he liked the pic I posted with Sean from last night. I've never followed Robby or liked any of his posts so that's the only explanation I have. Lol
I think he does that all day long. Seriously. He likes every single picture or video that the JoJo/Jordan fan accounts post and they all have the hashtag for the bachelorette. It's crazy! Lol so much free time apparently.

He has a bot that likes everything with certain #, specifically #thebachelor, #thebachelorette. I think it's to help with getting more sm marketing deals. Anyone doing an IG analytics will see his account as being very active and engaging with the whole Bachelornation thing. The problem with that is it likes EVERYTHING, even if it's just random people in Asia posting about their Bachelor party! It's very crazy.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:35 pm

How old is Robby? IMO, there is nothing wrong with taking advantage of opportunities but he should at least be selective. But based on some interviews I saw, it looks like that he wants to appear in more bach related shows so that could be the reason why his social media postings and likes are geared towards promoting of his self to stay relevant.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:17 pm

julychild wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

He has a bot that likes everything with certain #, specifically #thebachelor, #thebachelorette. I think it's to help with getting more sm marketing deals. Anyone doing an IG analytics will see his account as being very active and engaging with the whole Bachelornation thing. The problem with that is it likes EVERYTHING, even if it's just random people in Asia posting about their Bachelor party! It's very crazy.

That's just beyond sad. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:11 pm

Bachelorette's Robby Hayes Signs Modeling Deal: This Is a 'Big Step in the Right Direction'

Bachelor Nation's next top model! Robby Hayes has signed a modeling deal with Wilhelmina Denver, the Bachelorette season 12 runner-up confirms to Us Weekly.

"I've never been with a major agency such as Wilhelmina Denver," Hayes, 28, tells Us. "I've been signed with a couple smaller local agencies in my past, but this will be a big step in the right direction for me."

The hunky model, who vied for JoJo Fletcher's heart on the ABC dating show last year, will get product endorsements and hosting gigs through the modeling agency, according to TMZ, which was first to report the news.

"The entire industry in Denver excites me," Hayes tells Us. "It's grown so much in recent years and the opportunity of not only great Colorado projects but national projects as well will be greatly beneficial for both Wilhelmina and my career moving forward."

Before officially scoring a gig with the famed agency (which also has offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami and London), the former competitive swimmer moved from his hometown of Jacksonville, Florida, to the Mile-High City to pursue his dreams. "[It's] not the reason I moved, but definitely something I was hoping would come about knowing I was moving out here," Hayes tells Us.

And when he's not in front of the camera, Hayes continues watching the Bachelor franchise shows with fellow season 12 alum Chase McNary.  
Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:07 pm

I forsee him trying to be the next Nick laugh out loud. For sure see him on BIP, eventually move to LA/take classes, push to be the next bachelor laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:24 pm

All I gotta say is that I hope these gigs come with a good pension plan because he seems to want to milk his 15mins for as long as he can.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:58 pm

They're just signing anyone these days, huh? I'm already dreading seeing him on BIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:35 am

I found him annoying the first time around and so far I'm not seeing anything that is changing my mind. I suspect he will be on BIP and while he may think or wish for a Nick like redemption, I suspect he will end up more like Josh.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:24 pm

laugh out loud but for some reason with all the shilling and new modeling job, I don't believe him.

Robby H Hayes  @RobbyHHayes
Presidents' Day is just a sad reminder that my wallet is only filled with pictures of the first one. #GW #PresidentsDay
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues