SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 20 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:49 am

jen689 wrote:
And when he's not in front of the camera, Hayes continues watching the Bachelor franchise shows with fellow season 12 alum Chase McNary.  
Link

This is truly pitiful. I can just picture the both of them watching the show and telling each other how amazing they'd be as the Bachelor. 
Sorry fellas, I guarantee IMO that you won't ever be the Bachelor. But at least you can keep watching it together.  Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 2498057887
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:56 am

Ladybug82 wrote:laugh out loud but for some reason with all the shilling and new modeling job, I don't believe him.

Robby H Hayes  @RobbyHHayes
Presidents' Day is just a sad reminder that my wallet is only filled with pictures of the first one. #GW #PresidentsDay

I actually do. These days the world is filled with wannabe actors/models/schillers. He is not all that. Successful male models make nowhere near the amount of money the women do....and he doesn't exactly seem all that successful, nor does he have any type of unique look. I would bet he probably drinks/parties away what little he does makes. Life is tough. My money is on him going on BIP to make some $ and increase his SM profile. Somehow, I don't think that will end well either. I see him as the new Chris B or Josh.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:58 am

I'm just confused by the fact that they live together and watch the show together, yet they supposedly text each other throughout the show. I mean surely those texts they keep selling to Us Weekly must be true and spontaneous, right? :dripdrip
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:04 am

@mindless I totally picture them sitting next to each other on the couch, giggling like little girls, thinking they're funny, when its mostly just dumb.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:54 am

So there is this bachelor fan page that posted a pic of Robby and Andi stating that he/she ships them, and a girl commented saying: "Yeah they're both A-holes" laugh out loud and Robby has liked that comment like WTH Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 3806527698

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:29 am

mindless wrote:I'm just confused by the fact that they live together and watch the show together, yet they supposedly text each other throughout the show. I mean surely those texts they keep selling to Us Weekly must be true and spontaneous, right? :dripdrip

Wow they are really capitalizing their bachelor fame to the max,  aside from selling their tweets to US they are also having this "Hot Tub Talk". They are also
present to a lot of Bachelor viewing parties plus live tweeting on Mondays.

Robby H Hayes
Verified account
‏@RobbyHHayes

The #BachelorBungalow is holding our first 'Hot Tub Talk' tonight! @cbmcnary and I will be answering all your questions so let's hear them!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:59 pm

Robby, a model? laugh out loud Will he wear his slippers?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:30 pm

Robby was with Jef Holm (eww) and Josh Murray (double eww) for Nick's finale on Monday and now he just posted a shirtless picture of himself and tagged Jordan in it.

Gosh, my silly, I'll go with the flow, hottie with a body has just continuously fallen from grace for me. It's too bad.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:31 pm

Probably getting tips from his buddies. This guy has some serious problems. What a jerk. @Linds911 see it happened to me. I liked this guy, now look at him. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:32 pm

Yeah. Cheese gone bad.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:34 pm

Jef was there too?  I thought it was just Soules, Josh and Robby.  CS is a bit above Jef on the Bachnation food chain of likes for me. laugh out loud

Why did he tag Jordan? laugh out loud

And I agree, he just gets ickier and ickier, but he is still somewhat funny and entertaining, every now and then. laugh out loud

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:34 pm

I don't get it? What's he trying to do by posting a picture (incredible body laugh out loud) and then tagging Jordan in it? It's just childish and rude IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues