SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 24 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:18 pm

Is he proposing to Neil Lane? :shocked!: Robby give it up already!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:26 pm

What the...  Something is seriously wrong with him.  no IMO, of course. Hugesmile

And if Josh brings out this even sleezier, disgusting side, he needs to stop hanging out with him, ASAP.  It is not a good look, IMO.

He and Luke can/need to bond over their bitterness, though the bitterness seems to be for different reasons.  New idea for a BIP couple?   Hugesmile

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:30 pm

There is something seriously wrong with him IMO. He is using skillful use of underhanded tactics to get under peoples skin. For him to even think of the things he's doing shows he's trying to seek attention, is the way I look at it. He can't get over the fact that he's pretty much not important.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:57 pm

What's happening with this guy?  It's been a year since Jojo's  M&G and it seems like he cannot move on from being the F2. What is the purpose of tagging Jordan with his shirtless pic and writing this caption with emphasis on the word BEFORE ?

roberthunter89  I probably should have learned how to throw this thing BEFORE the show, huh

I also don't get why he needs to post that pic with Neil Lane, tweeting to Nick about the ring, leaving a comment on the IG post about the ring and today retweeting a tweet mentioning Aaron Rodgers.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:00 pm

I guess he's enjoying this imaginary "revenge" since Nick made his opinion about him pretty clear during JoJo's season. Pretty sure Nick couldn't care less though. He's got other things to think about like DWTS and his new fiancée. Robby's life seems to revolve around IG likes and random hookups.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:30 pm

His hate and jealousy for Jordan and Nick is so clear.

I'm still not over hearing him say in a fairly recent interview that if Jordan needs to cut him out of his life so that his relationship with JoJo can work then that's what he should do. Like what?! He seriously thinks he has some sort of impact on Jordan's relationship with JoJo?! It's very obvious to me that he's continuously take shots at Jordan to get under his skin and now Nick too apparently.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:32 pm

Ash2214 wrote:His hate and jealousy for Jordan and Nick is so clear.

I'm still not over hearing him say in a fairly recent interview that if Jordan needs to cut him out of his life so that his relationship with JoJo can work then that's what he should do. Like what?! He seriously thinks he has some sort of impact on Jordan's relationship with JoJo?! It's very obvious to me that he's continuously take shots at Jordan to get under his skin and now Nick too apparently.

That is a very dangerous mindset. I hope he can get past this horrible obsession.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:40 pm

WOW. I can't believe Robby hard the nerve to retweet that photo and tag Nick in it. Very immature. IMO, If I were Nick or Vanessa, I wouldn't care if he had chose the ring. The ring is beautiful, and they both love it as well so thats all that matters.

And I'm pretty sure the person who got the attention with the post off instagram, read it off here. Someone (sorry, I can't remember your username) realized it and posted on here.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:53 pm

Ash2214 wrote:His hate and jealousy for Jordan and Nick is so clear.

He still continuous to talk about Jordan in his interviews? What is he trying to insinuate? Just because Jordan stopped communicating with him , he's now acting like a jilted girlfriend rofl . I can't imagine what he will post on May 12 Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 24 3806527698 . BTW, just checked his recent IG post with Neil Lane and saw that he tagged In Touch Weekly, maybe he's trying to sell this story of selecting similar ring to a tabloid?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:57 pm

Did he delete it?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:03 pm

Someone should tell him the old grandma's saying "pretty is as pretty does.' He ain't lookin so hot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:30 pm

I think poor Robby is jealous of Jo being with Baddy instead of Baddy being f1/with Jo. He wanted to be Baddy's choice, not Jo IMO. How ridiculous laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues