SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 4 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva July 27th 2016, 10:06 pm

LOL It was me, JC. Praying
I am glad you clarified because when I read that, I went over it a few times and thought to myself: surely she knows not to be calling "us" out. cantstopl
But I'm glad you thought I was GA. Now I know I can get away with a lot more. Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by julychild July 27th 2016, 10:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:LOL It was me, JC. Praying
I am glad you clarified because when I read that, I went over it a few times and thought to myself: surely she knows not to be calling "us" out. cantstopl
But I'm glad you thought I was GA. Now I know I can get away with a lot more. Praying

Oops! Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 2498057887

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel July 27th 2016, 10:50 pm

When a post is edited, it says right at the bottom who edited it. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetRose July 28th 2016, 2:03 am

everly wrote:Robby wouldn't need to resort to begging for Instagram followers or doing viewing parties at bars surrounded by girls if he was F1. He'd get all the attention he needs as the final couple.

I also think JoJo's BFF tweets about Robby aren't very positive if he's F1.

Good points! Maybe we can just feed off Robby's crazy need for Instagram followers and ask him where he got his suit! Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 3806527698
SweetRose
SweetRose

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild July 28th 2016, 2:57 am

There are like 500 million things that points to Robby not being the F1. He hasn't cared to be discreet since the day he was voted off the island, just ready to be a card carrying member of the "Bachelor Family."

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz July 28th 2016, 9:51 am

I dig this crew Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 1f60e #NuevosAmigos #WeLoveJoJo by @leahblock

Take the path less traveled... Or as our parents always taught us, 'Take the high road.' #homesweethome #TheBachelorette Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 1f4f7@Lyndseymis by @roberthunter89
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry July 28th 2016, 10:20 am

Robby is so self absorbed. He couldn't just post a photo of the path. He has to be dead centre. Throws in a quote to sound less self absorbed laugh out loud

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u July 28th 2016, 10:28 am

^^Maybe he's also killing two birds with one stone. I'm home, here I am at home and will not deal with BS.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck July 28th 2016, 10:47 am

I like seeing his photos. Reassures me he is out and about going places and doing things rather than staying home moping. It will be sad to watch Chris H. bait him on the AFTR showing him footage of their final days on show and pressing him to say he is still in love with her. He does it every time right before he brings out the lead to talk with them hoping for a meltdown. Now with this RS talk about Jo & Jordan possibly not doing well who knows what will happen. I expect JoJo will be in tears as she has been most of the season. Stay Strong Robby!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 July 30th 2016, 3:12 pm

Good interview with Robby. Lots of bts info.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam July 30th 2016, 3:54 pm

That was so good. Thank you for posting that Grace! Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2016, 3:59 pm

bluwavz wrote:
I dig this crew Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 1f60e #NuevosAmigos #WeLoveJoJo by @leahblock

Take the path less traveled... Or as our parents always taught us, 'Take the high road.' #homesweethome #TheBachelorette Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 1f4f7@Lyndseymis by @roberthunter89

Of course Leah was hanging out with a contestant from this season...LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues