SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 31 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

redcarpet - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by aviej Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:57 am

Yes, he did wear that suit when he got rejected, laugh out loud. I think the tie he wore at the rose ceremony, though pink, had some pattern or the other.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

redcarpet - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:04 am

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The only one missing is Josh. Hugesmile 🍕

Wasn't he talking about moving to California as well? Now he just needs to get rid of Jef's third roomie and the coast is clear!

Yup, it's only a matter of time IMO. Looks like matter of time might be happening now. laugh out loud

I like how he says he's glad he could bring his boys, IOWs he's got connections. Hugesmile

I just hope I don't see any pics of Robby on a dog leash.  redcarpet - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 2498057887

ElonM Yesterday at 11:26 pm
Say no more, he has joined the group.
rofl  rofl
Https://www.instagram.com/p/BTDNHnVAj6J/?taken-by=joshmurray11

@joshmurray11
Congrats @katherineheigl on your new movie #Unforgettable - glad I could bring my boys @roberthunter89 and @chase_brody_mcnary to the premiere. #ChineseTheater #RedCarpet

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:15 am

Please, please don't let them pitch some reality sbow about rejects living in LA.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:17 am

laugh out loud

Super proud of our guys @roberthunter89 and @chase_brody_mcnary as they launch their new company @leisureletics on May 1st!!! So look out ladies they have some amazing #yoga and #athleisure designs coming out soon!!!! Can't wait  redcarpet - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 1f64c  redcarpet - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 1f44a  by @wilhelminadenver
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:48 am

Did they sew those garments themselves?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:08 am

With the amount of time they are shirtless, I was surprised that they looked so familiar with cloth. rofl

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:22 am

I noticed the company's IG account has a picture of Whitney (from Nick's season) modelling one of the bathing suits - a one-piece that says Paradise. Rolling Eyes It looks practically identical to the suits the girls modelled for OwlClothing... unless it is OwlClothing, then I think it's strange that she'd be wearing that on the company's SM account.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:36 am

This whole thing looks like it was put together in 5 minutes. laugh out loud And yes, the swimwear is identical to the stuff those girls were modelling last month, which was bad and unimaginative enough as it is.

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:38 am

If that was supposed to be a promotional video, I am not impressed - at all. Swipe left!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:03 pm

I had such high hopes for Chase at one time. Sigh, just another Bach famewhore, alongside the human Ken doll Robby.

I give the company 5 months.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:44 pm

mindless wrote:Did they sew those garments themselves?

rofl rofl rofl No...they called Andi to help them!

Okay, was anyone else laughing like I was watching that? The boys picking out fabrics and trims because...you know...they are so versed in all of this. And the lovely black t-shirts with white logos....Where have I seen that recently???? redcarpet - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 1710264613 Rolling Eyes

But, seriously though, they are like a couple picking out items for their wedding registry. Now that would be a wedding tptb would want to televise...all in the name of diversity.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:48 pm

Sprite wrote:
mindless wrote:Did they sew those garments themselves?

rofl rofl rofl No...they called Andi to help them!

Okay, was anyone else laughing like I was watching that? The boys picking out fabrics and trims because...you know...they are so versed in all of this. And the lovely black t-shirts with white logos....Where have I seen that recently???? redcarpet - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 1710264613 Rolling Eyes

But, seriously though, they are like a couple picking out items for their wedding registry. Now that would be a wedding tptb would want to televise...all in the name of diversity.

cantstopl rofl

I think I need to modify my approach to Jojo's guys and her season. laugh out loud Instead of being disappointed and sad that it was an utter waste, I should be appreciative that they are providing me with countless hours of entertainment just by being themselves IMO. They are the gift which keeps on giving IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues