SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 33 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:29 pm

I think we are speculating about Josh going to BIP since he has been in SM pics with Jef CS now Robby and Chase, who are all speculated in having their bags packed and just begging waiting to be asked.

Josh has said IIRC he's done with Reality TV. I'm not sure if that was after 'ette Season 10, or after FS, or after the last BIP. Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 2498057887 I don't think CH would be able to stand him on BIP again. He made no bones IMO about how he felt with Josh being there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by whit90 Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:21 pm

^^^
Thanks and NOOOOOO to Josh ever being on my TV screen ever again. Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 3806527698
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:43 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Bachelorette's Robby Hayes Admits He’s Dating 'Are You The One?' Star Kathryn Palmer — Kind Of
Yes, we should. “We enjoy getting to know each other and have fun hanging out,” Hayes, 28, exclusively tells Us Weekly. “She’s a super sweet girl, but there’s nothing too serious going on. We’re definitely not dating.”

After all, Hayes, originally from Jacksonville, Florida, is still in contention for ABC’s Bachelor in Paradise this summer. “She knows that’s in the cards for me,” explains the model, who considers himself single. “If that happens, we don’t want any drama between us.”

Ummm... the article title and Robby's quote don't quite match up.  So which is it?  Basically it sounds like they're kind of dating until he finds out if he's Paradise bound.  If so he's gonna drop her and if not, they might get to know each other more?  laugh out loud What an idiot!  IMO of course! laugh out loud

JMO

She's the idiot if she puts up with this sh*t.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:46 pm

@sprite..... Amen to that!!!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:05 am

What's with these people being fine as the second choice if bip doesn't work out for the guy? I mean, what a meaningful anything is being built on 'let's see if I get cast on this Bach castoff hookup show. If I don't, let's date! If I do, I'll be engaged to another girl in a few months time. You cool with that?'
And these guys are pathetic having nice, super sweet girls off the shows interested in them, but their need for Bach fame is much bigger, so bip, here we come. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:44 am

Maybe she's only wanting a superficial thing right now also? I don't know anything about her but hoping she moves on first. I don't see the attraction for Robby in any case.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:22 am

The thing is, it's not just Robby that's in a wait and see mode. There have been others that have come right out and said the same thing.

Luke isn't dating, just talking with DLo, Chase is dating, but we'll see where it goes, Corrine is dating but he supports everything she does, so she'll wait and see.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The thing is, it's not just Robby that's in a wait and see mode. There have been others that have come right out and said the same thing.

Luke isn't dating, just talking with DLo, Chase is dating, but we'll see where it goes, Corrine is dating but he supports everything she does, so she'll wait and see.

Forget a real relationship. I guess these days it's more important to have a boyfriend/girlfriend who has had their 15 minutes so you can somehow tie yourself to them so you can have your 5 minutes. I find it rather pathetic when I see this kind of behaviour.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The thing is, it's not just Robby that's in a wait and see mode. There have been others that have come right out and said the same thing.

no no the worst bunch of guys ever! jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:01 pm

Robby gets more disgusting as each day goes by IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Glad I disliked this guy ever since he showed up on SM in his slippers.

Oh did you know you can now get your own personalised Robby greeting for just $30? We should all chip in and make him say something totally ridiculous. https://www.bookcameo.com/robbyhhayes
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:10 pm

Personalized shout outs with fake bought followers! That works! Good job robby!

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues