SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 8 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:06 pm

One of my most memorable sleuthing season was the one where me and my sleuthing partner in crime stumbled upon an album where pictures were taken for MTP's LCD and FRC location. Each album had several pages with descriptions of the locations and the purpose. Some of the words used were smaller space that we are used to, yachting, picnic. swimming, bring the love birds closer together.

Robby's dates were chosen for him by production as were all the rest of the dates IMHO. We always hear the lead say "I chose this date for... because" That couldn't be further from the truth IMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:12 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:Based on all this, can it be that the whole thing is a sham and that the couples who have lasted are just coincidence?   Hmmm.

Yeah, I was wondering if a lead said I want so-and-so for F1 prods could say something like no you can't have him, he's our next Bach. That would s*ck!
I think the lead knows who the prospective candidates are for the next season. No way Kaitlyn had no clue it was Ben, IMO. No way.
With that being said, I do know of at least one lead TPTB were not happy with who wanted an F1 TPTB did not. I think they did their best to discourage that choice and made the lead suffer for it. Hmmm. having a hard time wording this. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:Based on all this, can it be that the whole thing is a sham and that the couples who have lasted are just coincidence?   Hmmm.

Yeah, I was wondering if a lead said I want so-and-so for F1 prods could say something like no you can't have him, he's our next Bach. That would s*ck!
I think the lead knows who the prospective candidates are for the next season. No way Kaitlyn had no clue it was Ben, IMO. No way.
With that being said, I do know of at least one lead TPTB were not happy with who wanted an F1 TPTB did not. I think they did their best to discourage that choice and made the lead suffer for it. Hmmm. having a hard time wording this. cantstopl

grumpy cat.

Kashathediva wrote:It's certainly not "reality" as  in a documentary. It's more scripted than some reality tv and less than others, I suppose. 
However, even totally scripted movies and shows have had couples "acting" that fell in love with each other. It happens all the time.

But why would the storyboard be to give the F1 the FIR, a GDR and all the best dates? Was the storyboard supposed to be- can JoJo finally pick the good guy over the bad boy, but then the story got real along the way?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:25 pm

I can not get into TPTB heads, Grace. cantstopl
I can speculate, but I hate doing that. It's not fair. It would only be my opinion with nothing concrete to back up my feelings. 
The best I can say is the old duck saying: if it walks like a ______and talks like a ________it probably is a _______.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:29 pm

Grumpy cat???

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:33 pm

All I feel like saying is if Jordan was always Jojo's final one it wouldn't matter to her if he got the beat dates or the worst, she still would have fallen for him all the same in my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:37 pm

hdman wrote:Grumpy cat???

STAAPPPPPP!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:44 pm

\-Just Smile-/ by @roberthunter89
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:47 pm

hdman wrote:Grumpy cat???

STAAPPPPPP!
LOL I was not thinking that person.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:58 pm

Cute!  I'm liking the hat on him.  He does like and wear pinks well.   Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
HEA wrote:I expect if the lead does a tantrum because her mind is already set and at mid-season she still had no date, that they would accommodate her somehow.

this season we saw 2 NFL oriented group date..... considering that both needed some before season planning, we can assume that she had no say in them... except the football when jordan was a winner no matter the team. That was the episode where I think luke and robby stayed home right? episode 3?

The dates for the most part and the locations are storyboarded way before filming begins. A good example is the wedding Chris and Whitney "crashed". They did not stumble upon the wedding. 
Basically, what Ashley Salter stumbled upon during free lance walk of boredom on the mansion grounds showed this "war room".  Myself, as well as other members on this forum have seen photos of the storyboard in back drop and it is similar to what they showed on Unreal.
And again, the lead does not choose who goes on what dates. There maybe an odd occasion where there is a change like the one I noted above with Andy and Tessa, but if this were true, you would not have a heart torn choice for the 2:1 dates. The lead would choose an easy disposable choice and a keeper. 
When it gets down toward the end--Like Sean with Cat and the elephants there may be a more working relationship between production and lead, but that's about it. It's not like the lead sits down with production and choose ok--robby, JT and Wells this date. Jordan, Luke, Chase this date and Chad 1:1.

I remember reading in one of ALi's blogs that on the 2:1 dates the lead picks who goes on them but they will always pick two people that they have no interest in. then either one can go home. I'm not sure if the lead chooses who goes....like she left Kasey on the glacier but I don't know if that was her choice. Sean in his book made it sound like he kept Tierra because he had no idea of how awful she was rather than for drama but there is a pattern of keeping the bully or trouble maker for the drama for way longer than they should stay. It seems producer driven.  It seems that by the final few, the dates are planned but the lead gets to pick who gets what dates- both Andi and Sean alluded to this in their books (I hate to reference Andi but I did get that from her book).And Andi had the "dud before the stud" in meeting the parents so it seemed she chose the order of that. It seems the lead chooses who will leave each episode but the order of the roses is usually chosen by production from all the books I have read. Just my two cents on the topic.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:18 pm

Looks like his favorite color indeed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues